IGNORED

Mae Sri Ruen - Beach Road

Next to Central Festival - "Chicken Noodles and Thai Foods" - can't recommend this place enough.

Street type food at very reasonable prices - from about 55 - 120 baht a dish. Freshly prepared in open kitchen with many chefs - plenty of staff and very fast service too in a pleasant, modern, very clean restaurant. Great presentation too - spring rolls served in a giant open spring roll for instance.

Example - chicken noodle soup, roast duck with rice, thai ice tea and coconut ice cream came to 240 baht.

Plenty of Thais eating here too which is always a good sign.

Used to regularly pop into the one on 2nd road in the Big C. I like their Pad Thai and their soups were really nice as well.

Damn - you guys are bad influences. I'm going to be going back to the US in March with record weight and cholesterol. Keep em coming though, please. I am sure that all the walking around between the clubs etc. will keep me in balance.  

I agree, great restaurant. I ate there several times in august when i stayed in VT6

Archived