IGNORED

Best place to buy sunglasses

juice777

Dose any know a good shop where they have a large selection of medium priced sunglasses. About 500-1000THB.

They can be replicas or non branded ones.

The only ones I can find are really cheap replicas or expensive real ones. I want something in between.

I don't like the ideal of the internet because I can't try them on.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I  got a good pair of replica Ray Bans that lasted me quite a while at the Thepprasit(sp?) night market near Jomtien. Big C has some sunglasses priced around 500 but they broke really quickly so just as bad as the 100 baht ones. Buying a pair of real Ray Bans or any other brand (they're all the same, made by a company called Luxotica) is a good investment in my opinion, I've dropped mine a few times and given them other abuse and they still look good as new.

I  got a good pair of replica Ray Bans that lasted me quite a while at the Thepprasit(sp?) night market near Jomtien. Big C has some sunglasses priced around 500 but they broke really quickly so just as bad as the 100 baht ones. Buying a pair of real Ray Bans or any other brand (they're all the same, made by a company called Luxotica) is a good investment in my opinion, I've dropped mine a few times and given them other abuse and they still look good as new.

I wish I could stop losing glasses.

Wifey bought me a beautiful pair for Christmas and I can't find them already.fuck.

I may have to secretly go buy the exact same pair just so she doesn't kill me.

I wish I could stop losing glasses.

Wifey bought me a beautiful pair for Christmas and I can't find them already.fuck.

I may have to secretly go buy the exact same pair just so she doesn't kill me.

Then she will find them when you have the second pair on.

That's why I don't want to pay a lot I will loos them to.

Then she will find them when you have the second pair on.

That's why I don't want to pay a lot I will loos them to.

I usually buy ten pairs from a girl that comes by the golf club every year.

She wanders in and I will grab them.

Some don't make it past the first gogo that night.

Dose any know a good shop where they have a large selection of medium priced sunglasses. About 500-1000THB.

They can be replicas or non branded ones.

The only ones I can find are really cheap replicas or expensive real ones. I want something in between.

I don't like the ideal of the internet because I can't try them on.

Thanks

Just sit in a beer bar during the day and you will have at least 4 sunglass saleseople within the hour.

Mike's Shopping Mall on Beach Road has lots of sunglass stalls.

Why not go there for a browse?

Just sit in a beer bar during the day and you will have at least 4 sunglass saleseople within the hour.

I am assuming they are all shit of those people. I bought a pair from beach a few month ago and they lasted 1 week.

And I was hoping there was a shop with a lot my choice.

I am assuming they are all shit of those people. I bought a pair from beach a few month ago and they lasted 1 week.

And I was hoping there was a shop with a lot my choice.

Not at all as i have some that have lasted over 10 years. Price is around 100 to 200 Baht. As my TGF woukd say why you want to pay for airconditioning when you can buy the same thing from a street seller?

I would quite like to save money as well, I might have a better look at the cheap ones in Mike's.

Its a new thing for me I never used to ware them, as I always used to ware eye glasses. But I have stoped wareing them now (I don't drive or need them for work so it don't really matter) so the last 2 pairs I have bought have been shit and thought I would stay away from the cheap replicas.

Archived