IGNORED

BB guns

maa bpaa

Are BB guns available for sale in Pattaya?  I would love to have one to scare off those fucking straight dogs that hang out the soi without putting a hole in their asses.....  they are driving my dogs crazy and they bring ticks around :SteamingMad: :SteamingMad: :SteamingMad:

Cheaper Option and just as effective are the Strong Sling Shots will ball bearings

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Agree as above and here there only 25bht. and gives a better bulge.

You may be able to find a Chinese copy of one these on Beach Road or in the Night Markets.

Trust me when I say any dog will only bother you once.

maxresdefault.jpg

Failing that get a catapult and launch cats at them to create a detraction.

Joking aside there are liquids you can put in old washing up type detergent bottles that will hurt them when you spray it but wont cause any permanent damage to the dogs.

Its aversion therapy if done a few times the dogs learn to leave you alone.

Search the net for what to put in the bottles.

555, thanks mates.....  i'm just trying to get the fuckers off the front of my house as a stupid Thai neighbor keeps feeding them.  The nasty mutts actually belongs to a factory next door but like all Thai dogs, they roam free.... and if my dogs get out, dog fight!  and i'm positive those nasty dogs have never seen a vet or had vaccine shots.

Dogs is a real problem there, they need to cut the balls off all the male dogs to slow them down....

• 2 weeks later...

Airsoft, yes, they are good for that as they make a a sufficiently loud noise to scare them off in itself. It's not necessary to hit them but will not injure them if you do using plastic shot - aside from in the eyes, of course. I buy mine online (not specifically for that, but have done so from time to time) from http://www.k19bangkok.com/. My personal favorite in handguns has always been Colt Government 1911 so I have a few variations of this one, http://k19bangkok.com/modules.php?name=easyShop&file=view&qc=5&No=640. They also have Glocks, H&K, plus long guns. Do NOT use any lubricants other than those recommended for Airsoft and keep the magazine(s) charged with some propellant even when not used or the rubbers will dry out.

Would a BB be effective?

The pump BB rifles I had as a kid could put a hole through a steel sign post. Yes, they can effective. :WinkGrin1:  :WinkGrin1:

• 2 weeks later...

As long as you shoot a plastic BB, it should be fine. If you start shooting with steel, you will get in trouble. It is also inhumane to shoot at dogs with steel bbs, either. They break skin and can cause a slow and painful death. Plastic should do fine.

Cheaper Option and just as effective are the Strong Sling Shots will ball bearings

They are just a pain in the ass to aim properly however.

Archived