IGNORED

Bar Girl attempts suicide after breaking up with her foreign boyfriend.

LaaMok

and offer her the appropriate treatment?? thats a joke isnt it?? lol

In the early hours of Tuesday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Santi from Pattaya Police Station dealt with a case of attempted suicide from Naklua. Khun Utai aged 30 was taken to Banglamung Hospital after the ordeal. She works at the Tiger Beer Bar in Naklua and was taken to hospital by the foreign owner of the bar. It appears that Khun Utai has just broken up with her foreign boyfriend and on this night she became drunk and climbed on to the top of a nearby building and threatened to jump. It took Police 30 minutes to persuade her to come down after she constantly shouted the name of her boyfriend and claimed her life was meaningless without him. Khun Utai is now in the hands of doctors at the Hospital who will assess her mental state and offer her the appropriate treatment.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_03_04_50_3.htm

and the reality of it, she'll be faced with a hospital fee and difficulties from that?

Yeah and the cure is hooking up with a new ATM! :LMFO: I didn't need a doctor for that diagnosis! :001_Sawasdee:

• 3 weeks later...

The Thai treatment of mental health is way below the western standards. The doctors are traditionally polite and respectful to the extent that they can not bring themselves to restrain and treat mental patients effectively.

I know of one case where someone was a real threat to the public and herself, was restraint and taken to hospital by the local police. The doctors solution was to ask her to live in the temple for a few days. When we asked him why he didnt treat her with prescribe medication and keep her in hospital he said that he had discussed it with the patient and she would prefer to go to the temple!!!

She went to the temple and trashed the place for about two days before they kicked her out.

However you never know the mental state of these people.

Yeah and the cure is hooking up with a new ATM! :wacko: I didn't need a doctor for that diagnosis! :)

Not ne Bill!!!

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

In the early hours of Tuesday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Santi from Pattaya Police Station dealt with a case of attempted suicide from Naklua. Khun Utai aged 30 was taken to Banglamung Hospital after the ordeal. She works at the Tiger Beer Bar in Naklua and was taken to hospital by the foreign owner of the bar. It appears that Khun Utai has just broken up with her foreign boyfriend and on this night she became drunk and climbed on to the top of a nearby building and threatened to jump. It took Police 30 minutes to persuade her to come down after she constantly shouted the name of her boyfriend and claimed her life was meaningless without him. Khun Utai is now in the hands of doctors at the Hospital who will assess her mental state and offer her the appropriate treatment.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_03_04_50_3.htm

and the reality of it, she'll be faced with a hospital fee and difficulties from that?

You will never see a prostitute in the USA, threatening to jump off a building because her trick left her...she wouldn't give a crap.....maybe she would jones for some crack but that would be it.....its what is kind of unique about the p4p scene in Asia, many of these girls actually get involved with there hearts.

If you don't think thats true,....then there are some Academy Award winners hanging out in Thailand.

:)

Maybe she really considered him to be her boyfriend, and he wasn't simply an overnight guest.

It's all part of the strange dichotomy that makes up the psyche of a BG.

That's why you better know what you're getting into of you want to start a longterm relationship with a BG.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

yeah, I read this in the paper this morning while having a Bob's BBQ burger

it's like a mirror image of what the Falahngs do when their whore leaves them after the money runs out

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

• 1 year later...

With no falangs the girls will be more clingy this coming high season, one just called me and said "I have no falang want stay with you long time when you come"

Looking for some revenue ,

With no falangs the girls will be more clingy this coming high season, one just called me and said "I have no falang want stay with you long time when you come"

Looking for some revenue ,

She is trying to secure mama and buffalo money. :D

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I guess sometimes they pin all their hopes and dreams on a relationship, only to be devastated when things don't work out. I think it's quite sad actually.

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Nothing more than attention seeking and emotional blackmail. If she ment it she would have gone up and swan dived staright off without missing a beat.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

We all joke around about these girls just looking for an ATM, but some do have hearts and fall in love. It's sad when anyone tries to take there life because of another. I try to make it clear with any girl that it's just a business deal. But there again she would have to be drunk or on drugs to fall for me.

Usualy they slash there arms with a blade , Look how many have scars on there arms. And a lot are on yabba.They think that there falang cannot leave them. they lub them to mut

There are a scary number of Suicides and self harming girls in Thailand. A lot of the Bargirls DO fall in love and then get a broken heart.

That is not to say all of them by any means but as in any country and any walk of life, there are good girls, bad girls, devious girls and genuine girls.

Sounds like this one may well have set her heart on someone only for him to drop her either for another girl or simply due to money problems or something of that nature. Happens all the time.

As for the person who says she would have committed suicide if she really wanted to... There are a hell of a lot of nearly suicides in the west too and many of them are talked down or stopped. Surprisingly, many of them are genuine and have serious mental problems or manic depression.

• 6 months later...

If I was that guy and found out my Thai ex g/f tried to end it all because I broke up with her, I would be so flattered.

Shows that she really did care afterall.