Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Learn Better Thai Language & Culture.. Get 1-10 Years ED Visa in thailand!

CTLS Language School would like to invite all Foreign Nationals, To Our School to talk about you Visa Requirements. Doing a Thai Language Course can get you a 15 month Visa. This can be Extended for up to 1-10 years.

The Benefits of This Visa is you can get a Driving Licence and Medical Insurance , These Are not Available on a Tourist Visa. You can Contact CTLS Language School. At 038-416891-2, 081-755-1958, 081-271-5235 , 081-171-9265 www.tlslanguageschool.com or E-mail : [email protected] , [email protected]

Make Your Life In Thailand Easier!!!

Nice thoughts... Costs you 13,000 baht a year to renew the 90 days visa, if you have extended 10 yrs visa, that is 130,000 bahts saved... But do you have to pay for those lessons? If that cost the same, forget it....

Nice thoughts... Costs you 13,000 baht a year to renew the 90 days visa, if you have extended 10 yrs visa, that is 130,000 bahts saved... But do you have to pay for those lessons? If that cost the same, forget it....

Well it surely wont be free. Even if it costs the same you can still save a lot of hassle that's involved with doing the visa renewals

Hello to you all. I am new here but not new to Pattaya. Never mind ''

I was going to poste a thread about this. Because i was wondering if someone have payed for the 180 Hrs 29,500 Baht (this program includes a guaranteed non-immigrant ED visa ) ??

Here is the website.. http://8host.org/home/index.php/Newsflash/...age-Course.html

Last man standing. Only the strong survive.

Countdown Clocks

• 3 weeks later...
Hello to you all. I am new here but not new to Pattaya. Never mind ''

I was going to poste a thread about this. Because i was wondering if someone have payed for the 180 Hrs 29,500 Baht (this program includes a guaranteed non-immigrant ED visa ) ??

Here is the website.. http://8host.org/home/index.php/Newsflash/...age-Course.html

Well www.tlslanguageschool.com have a licence to extend this ED Visa from 1-10 years unlike other language centres that can do for 1-3 years. And our course is 200 x 1 hour lessons our competition offers 180 x 50 min lessons this is a massive differance of 50 hours of lessons and our course is 28,000 baht also 500 baht cheaper with 50 hours extra who would you choose. Also TLS Language School will let you make 2 payments unlike our competition that want all the monies upfront . With over 400 students on this visa who would you choose for the ED Visa .

This visa is assured but certain countrys must go back to there own countrys to get this Visa.

Contact us for more details or visit our school behind carfour central pattaya or contact [email protected]

Well www.tlslanguageschool.com have a licence to extend this ED Visa from 1-10 years unlike other language centres that can do for 1-3 years. And our course is 200 x 1 hour lessons our competition offers 180 x 50 min lessons this is a massive differance of 50 hours of lessons and our course is 28,000 baht also 500 baht cheaper with 50 hours extra who would you choose. Also TLS Language School will let you make 2 payments unlike our competition that want all the monies upfront . With over 400 students on this visa who would you choose for the ED Visa .

This visa is assured but certain countrys must go back to there own countrys to get this Visa.

Contact us for more details or visit our school behind carfour central pattaya or contact [email protected]

Do you have to be physically present during class?? Just a question :D

Do you offer classes in the Pattaya/Jomtien area? On your website, I got the impression that classes were only in Bangkok.

Thank you

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

I met someone on my last trip who is on a very modest income ($900CND) per months.

He has done the language school for two years now and as far as I remember the cost (VISA and school) was around 10K/Yr.

He attends school 3 hours per week, but in his words the school was more concerned with collecting the tuition, than you actually attending.

Do you offer classes in the Pattaya/Jomtien area? On your website, I got the impression that classes were only in Bangkok.

Looks like they have language schools in both Bangkok and Pattaya:

http://www.tlslanguageschool.com/About-us.php

It's something I'd consider for sure if I wanted a long stay. Only 4 hours per week is manageable and it would probably be interesting.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.

He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein

Thank you

We have a new school in Pattaya Klang the courses can be done in both Pattaya or Bangkok, We are a government approved School and as such we can b inspected at anytime 4 hours per wek is not a lot of your time to give up for peace of mind also to extend this into a second year we have to take the student to the education department for a small test 5 questions asked in Thai. contact [email protected] for more information

We have a new school in Pattaya Klang the courses can be done in both Pattaya or Bangkok, We are a government approved School and as such we can b inspected at anytime 4 hours per wek is not a lot of your time to give up for peace of mind also to extend this into a second year we have to take the student to the education department for a small test 5 questions asked in Thai. contact [email protected] for more information

What is your address?

I'd like to come in this week for a visit.

Looks like they have language schools in both Bangkok and Pattaya:

http://www.tlslanguageschool.com/About-us.php

It's something I'd consider for sure if I wanted a long stay. Only 4 hours per week is manageable and it would probably be interesting.

Yes we have a school in Central Pattaya behind carfour at the very back, as we are a government approved school we have to be regulated and so yes it is a requirement you attend the classes 4 hours per week. the address is on www.tlslanguageschool.com

What is your address?

I'd like to come in this week for a visit.

202/235-236 Moo 9, Noog-Prue

Pattaya Krang

Bang Lamoong

Pattaya

_________________________resize.gif

202/235-236 Moo 9, Noog-Prue

Pattaya Krang

Bang Lamoong

Pattaya

the main office 038-416891-2 (English and Thai).

Should you need special assistance you can contact one of our friendly directors Chris at 081-755-1958 (English) or Tewi 081-171-9265 (Thai). or E-mail [email protected]

the main office 038-416891-2 (English and Thai).

Should you need special assistance you can contact one of our friendly directors Chris at 081-755-1958 (English) or Tewi 081-171-9265 (Thai). or E-mail [email protected]

tina,

I recall reading elsewhere that you can work 20 hours per week on this ED visa. Is that really the case?

Nothing wrong with expanding your Passah Thai while living in LOS. Great post!

FYI: This thread of yours has multiple spelling and grammatical errors.

Eat. Down. South.

• 3 years later...

If/When I move to Thailand, you're damn straight I'm going to learn the language. I'm going to be "Lord Jimming it".