IGNORED

ED VISA,1-10 Years stay in Thailand

LittleTina

CTLS Language School would like to invite all Foreign Nationals, To Our School to talk about you Visa Requirements. Doing a Thai Language Course can get you a 15 month Visa. This can be Extended for up to 1-10 years.

The Benefits of This Visa is you can get a Driving Licence and Medical Insurance , These Are not Available on a Tourist Visa.

You can Contact CTLS Language School. At 038-416891-2, 081-755-1958, 081-271-5235 , 081-171-9265 www.tlslanguageschool.com or E-mail :[email protected], [email protected]

Make you life EASIER IN THAILAND !!!

I wont expect much of a reply to this, bearing in mind that you only joined the board recently, and then set about spamming it with adverts for your(?) business, but i'll bite anyway :rolleyes:

Are you sure you aren't being either "economical with the truth" or just plain bullshitting when you say an Ed Visa can be extended by upto 10 years, just by learning Thai?

Its a piss poor student that needs THAT long to learn a language, and i cant see immigration falling for it.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

• 3 weeks later...
I wont expect much of a reply to this, bearing in mind that you only joined the board recently, and then set about spamming it with adverts for your(?) business, but i'll bite anyway :Chokdee3:

Are you sure you aren't being either "economical with the truth" or just plain bullshitting when you say an Ed Visa can be extended by upto 10 years, just by learning Thai?

Its a piss poor student that needs THAT long to learn a language, and i cant see immigration falling for it.

Hedonist

Well Our licence in Bangkok was for 3 years like some other language schools, but unlike other

schools that can only teach Thai, we are a government approved school and as such we can

add many courses to the ed visa i cannot teach English to native speakers but we can

teach French or Japanese ect .

Our new licence is for 1-10 years our website as just not been updated this licence is in

Pattaya i can add a computer course at the end of the Thai language course.

you get a 3 month temporary visa first and then we apply for the 1 year extension

giving 15 months with 1 visa run, after that you report to immigration every 3 months.

It would be foolish on our part to advertise something we cannot deliver as i said

language centres can only do courses with the licences they hold we have many licences

even holding the international TEFL licence.

We have over 400 students of all nationalities on this visa and we have had no problems

with this visa.

am not in the habit of telling lies you do get a 15 month

visa and we can extend it from 1-10 years and i believe it can go beyond 10 years if we

have more courses to add,

If you need any more information you can phone chris on 081 755 1958

or my email [email protected] or visit our school at the back of carfour central pattaya.

Costs are ?

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Costs are ?

Its 28,000 and we take the money in 2 payments