Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Be very careful with your condom - women inseminating themselves.

6 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

It's a semantic issue. You are arguing that air does not kill sperm, that only moist sperm is viable, and dry sperm is not. I am suggesting that air kills sperm by drying it on contact. Sure, if it's a big wad of sperm, some of it may not dry for some time, since air cannot get inside the stuff to dry it all out for some time.

So she can get semantically pregnant?

There is some comfort in that I guess :Oops1:

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/02/2017 at 15:19, muldoon said:

Not so much Clouseau...more like Don Quixote, tilting at toilet-roll holders 555!

Ah, when the imagination runs wild....

Funny stuff Ruay

Don Quixote.jpg

I just recently saw Don Quixote performed by one of the best ballet companies in the world.  I always read the plot synopsis ahead of time.

Act II

Scene 1: A Gypsy Camp

Don Quixote and Sancho Panza, and Lorenzo and Gamache have arrived at a gypsy camp in pursuit of Kitri and Basilio,where a dance is in progress. But Katri and Basilio have already departed. The Gypsies invite Don Quixote to attend a puppet show. Watching the performance, Don Quixote mistakes the heroine for Dulcinea. With sword in hand, he rushes forth to save her and attacks the puppet stage. He then confuses a nearby Windmill for a threatening giant. Striking out at the Windmill to the point of exhaustion, Don Quixote collapses to the ground and falls into a deep sleep.

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Whiskyjack said:

I take off my own condoms and then first thing I do is flush it down the toilet.

Not cool for the sea turtle that's going to eat it. 

On 29/04/2019 at 07:49, Whiskyjack said:

condoms and then first thing I do is flush it down the toilet.

People who dispose of plastic materials, rubber, or any synthetic materials in the toilet are ignorant and generally uncaring for common decency.

2 hours ago, Goojaoarr said:

Not cool for the sea turtle that's going to eat it. 

20 minutes ago, 6853395 said:

People who dispose of plastic materials, rubber, or any synthetic materials in the toilet are ignorant and generally uncaring for common decency.

Well shit... I'd actually being doing this on advice of someone warning me exactly about girls inseminating themselves with your condom, never stopping to think about where it goes.

One Google search later and I can tell you I won't be flushing it down the toilet anymore. 

On a related note why don't they have a filter to collect all the non biodegradable stuff that gets flushed into the sewage before it gets anyways?  I've seen all kinds of crap get flushed down the toilet so I just assumed there would be a treatment area to sort it all out.

1 minute ago, Whiskyjack said:

Well shit... I'd actually being doing this on advice of someone warning me exactly about girls inseminating themselves with your condom, never stopping to think about where it goes.

One Google search later and I can tell you I won't be flushing it down the toilet anymore. 

On a related note why don't they have a filter to collect all the non biodegradable stuff that gets flushed into the sewage before it gets anyways?  I've seen all kinds of crap get flushed down the toilet so I just assumed there would be a treatment area to sort it all out.

You should probably read this post in more detail and see the intended humor in this post.

Also, whether it's filtered, septic tank, or others, there's a multitude of problems for the system, pipes, and all sorts of other plumbing problems for property owners.

Thanks for researching and learning how to dispose of synthetic materials properly.

If anyone of you ever get accused of getting a girl pregnant, always, always insist on a blood test. I've just looked this up on google; sperm can stay active in a woman's uterus for up to 5 days after sex, so it might not be yours in there but someone else's she's had recent sex with. Don't be taken for a mug.

Archived