IGNORED

Be very careful with your condom - women inseminating themselves.

I've always been extremely careful with my condom, and made sure that I dispose of it myself, not let it be handled by the lady in question, and if concerned that it's a possibility, turn it inside out and rinse it with hot water before throwing away.

Last night, I was with a 22-year old who's been working on-and-off in a gogo since age 19. From Buriram, never had a baby, and recently ended a relationship with a early-to-mid-20's Westerner, the son of the owner of the gogo she works in. I originally met her in May-2015 when she was a dancer, then in September-2015, she was still working at the gogo, but wasn't dancing, and was in training to become a manager. I called her before this trip and she said she was in her home town. After following-up, she indicated that she would return to BKK on the 4th, and she confirmed to me that she was still working at the same gogo.

I went in there last night, but I noticed that she's back to dancing. I bought her a drink, inquired about her dancing as I was expecting to see her as management staff, and she said she no longer has a boyfriend taking care of her. So, I took her last night, and this was the third time I had been with her (May 2015, September 2015, and now January 2017).

After sex, she asked me if I had tissue. Although I'm in a 4-star hotel, the tissues were in the bathroom, and I offered to go get some for her. She said she'd get them. I initially assumed it was to clean herself, but she came back with the tissues to remove my condom. I removed it, but I was a little suspicious about why she wanted to do this. When she took my condom into the bathroom, and closed the sliding door, I got suspicious, got up and opened the door. She appeared to be about to sit on the toilet, so I apologized and closed the door. When she left, I did notice that the condom was still in the trash embedded in tissues, indicating to me that she hadn't taken it with her.

Today, after the cleaning woman was finished with my room, I noticed the following on my the back of my toilet (presumably placed there by the cleaning lady) a small syringe (resemble a turkey baster) device used for insemination.

At the gogo, I indicated that she hasn't replied to my Facebook messages that I sent prior to my trip. She said she had a new Facebook. While it might have come up, neither I, nor her, desired to exchange new Facebook friendship adds.

So, here are my thoughts:

She indicated that her boyfriend was the son of the Gogo owner, she was with him for a while, broke up, got back together, and broke up again. After my inquiry, she confirmed that working as a manager at the bar makes less money than dancing, and she was working as a manager there while she was being taken care of.

My hunch, based upon the above, is she may be trying to entrap her ex-boyfriend.

Regardless, even though I had known her since May 2015, I should have been more precarious. I thought this type of behavior was far more prevalent in the Philippines, but appears to happen here as well.

So, be careful with your condom as follows:

• Always remove the condom yourself
  • Always dispose of the condom yourself
  • As an extra precaution, turn the condom inside out and briefly rinse with hot water

I've read that even in the US, it's sometimes advisable to take the condom home with you as this type of deception exists upon many levels in all parts of the world.

Update:

I am an idiot.

It's not a syringe;  it's the toilet paper holder:

W4oLg2V.jpg

I was wondering why it wasn't pumping water.

I swear, I'm an engineer.

A paranoid engineer.

Update 2:

Hilarious, made my day.

Kudos for fessing up about the syringe mix-up.

Thanks for the kudos.  Here's more of what an idiot I am:

I put the "syringe" into my bag as "evidence".  I was considering filing a report with the Tourist Police just to document the incident.

Even though I normally text in Thai, I texted her in English, as a means of documenting this for legal purposes.

Here's the exchange of me further being paranoid.  Even she thinks I'm crazy!

bWewfbh.png

KWxegCF.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boris Becker became a dad after he got a blowjob :-)

too much effort, she could go get any of a thousand blokes to shoot a load up her without basters

LoL - sounds plausible......

This is precisely why I try to avoid using condoms. You just can't rely on people taking responsibility for their own actions any more.

I've always been extremely careful with my condom, and made sure that I dispose of it myself, not let it be handled by the lady in question, and if concerned that it's a possibility, turn it inside out and rinse it with hot water before throwing away.

Last night, I was with a 22-year old who's been working on-and-off in a gogo since age 19.  From Buriram, never had a baby, and recently ended a relationship with a early-to-mid-20's Westerner, the son of the owner of the gogo she works in.  I originally met her in May-2015 when she was a dancer, then in September-2015, she was still working at the gogo, but wasn't dancing, and was in training to become a manager.  I called her before this trip and she said she was in her home town.  After following-up, she indicated that she would return to BKK on the 4th, and she confirmed to me that she was still working at the same gogo.

I went in there last night, but I noticed that she's back to dancing.  I bought her a drink, inquired about her dancing as I was expecting to see her as management staff, and she said she no longer has a boyfriend taking care of her.  So, I took her last night, and this was the third time I had been with her (May 2015, September 2015, and now January 2017).

After sex, she asked me if I had tissue.  Although I'm in a 4-star hotel, the tissues were in the bathroom, and I offered to go get some for her.  She said she'd get them.  I initially assumed it was to clean herself, but she came back with the tissues to remove my condom.  I removed it, but I was a little suspicious about why she wanted to do this.  When she took my condom into the bathroom, and closed the sliding door, I got suspicious, got up and opened the door.  She appeared to be about to sit on the toilet, so I apologized and closed the door.  When she left, I did notice that the condom was still in the trash embedded in tissues, indicating to me that she hadn't taken it with her.

Today, after the cleaning woman was finished with my room, I noticed the following on my the back of my toilet (presumably placed there by the cleaning lady):

[image Removed]

Appears to resemble a turkey baster, or device used for insemination.

At the gogo, I indicated that she hasn't replied to my Facebook messages that I sent prior to my trip.  She said she had a new Facebook.  While it might have come up, neither I, nor her, desired to exchange new Facebook friendship adds.

She indicated that her boyfriend was the son of the Gogo owner, she was with him for a while, broke up, got back together, and broke up again.  After my inquiry, she confirmed that working as a manager at the bar makes less money than dancing, and she was working as a manager there while she was being taken care of.

My hunch, based upon the above, is she may be trying to entrap her ex-boyfriend. 

Regardless, even though I had known her since May 2015, I should have been more precarious.  I thought this type of behavior was far more prevalent in the Philippines, but appears to happen here as well.

• As an extra precaution, turn the condom inside out and briefly rinse with hot water

I've read that even in the US, it's sometimes advisable to take the condom home with you as this type of deception exists upon many levels in all parts of the world.

I only bareback, and get it free. Got her Line ID?

Truly the Bamber gascoigne of PA   :Think1: in the nicest possible tone.

I only bareback, and get it free. Got her Line ID?

Looks like the Op fell for the old, condom in the tissue, turkey baster in the bathroom trick.

Looks like the Op fell for the old, condom in the tissue, turkey baster in the bathroom trick.

Or maybe he was simply chatting up the wrong bird?

thanksgiving-clip-art-turkey-with-brown-

Time for a vasectomy.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Had mine in the late 80's and never regretted it 555

Update:

I am an idiot.

W4oLg2V.jpg

A paranoid engineer.

Dear Ruay,

I am pregnant. Hab your baby.

Hab DNA test to prove.

Please send 20,000 baht per month for next 18 years.

Best wishes

The Cleaning Lady

PS Next time leave Cleaning Lady bigger tip

PPS Toilet roll holder to make you relax before reading this note

Dear Ruay,

PS Next time leave Cleaning Lady bigger tip

I'm already tipping her 40 baht per day.

Not enough?

Last night, I was with a 22-year old who's been working on-and-off in a gogo since age 19. From Buriram, never had a baby, and recently ended a relationship with a early-to-mid-20's Westerner, the son of the owner of the gogo she works in. I originally met her in May-2015 when she was a dancer, then in September-2015, she was still working at the gogo, but wasn't dancing, and was in training to become a manager. I called her before this trip and she said she was in her home town. After following-up, she indicated that she would return to BKK on the 4th, and she confirmed to me that she was still working at the same gogo.

I went in there last night, but I noticed that she's back to dancing. I bought her a drink, inquired about her dancing as I was expecting to see her as management staff, and she said she no longer has a boyfriend taking care of her. So, I took her last night, and this was the third time I had been with her (May 2015, September 2015, and now January 2017).

After sex, she asked me if I had tissue. Although I'm in a 4-star hotel, the tissues were in the bathroom, and I offered to go get some for her. She said she'd get them. I initially assumed it was to clean herself, but she came back with the tissues to remove my condom. I removed it, but I was a little suspicious about why she wanted to do this. When she took my condom into the bathroom, and closed the sliding door, I got suspicious, got up and opened the door. She appeared to be about to sit on the toilet, so I apologized and closed the door. When she left, I did notice that the condom was still in the trash embedded in tissues, indicating to me that she hadn't taken it with her.

Today, after the cleaning woman was finished with my room, I noticed the following on my the back of my toilet (presumably placed there by the cleaning lady) a small syringe (resemble a turkey baster) device used for insemination.

At the gogo, I indicated that she hasn't replied to my Facebook messages that I sent prior to my trip. She said she had a new Facebook. While it might have come up, neither I, nor her, desired to exchange new Facebook friendship adds.

She indicated that her boyfriend was the son of the Gogo owner, she was with him for a while, broke up, got back together, and broke up again. After my inquiry, she confirmed that working as a manager at the bar makes less money than dancing, and she was working as a manager there while she was being taken care of.

Regardless, even though I had known her since May 2015, I should have been more precarious. I thought this type of behavior was far more prevalent in the Philippines, but appears to happen here as well.

Update:

I am an idiot.

W4oLg2V.jpg

A paranoid engineer.

Really ? 

On first sight I took it to be a budget Dildo for Bush Mountain types....555

Hilarious, made my day.

The only thing she's guilty of is using too much toilet paper. 

The cleaning lady put the holder on the toilet, and must have forgotten to come back with a new roll.

OpbLK58.jpg

Hilarious, made my day.

I swear I'm an engineer.  Really!

What kind of ginger beer are you?

B.S. Mechanical Engineering

(emphasis added on the "BS")  ;)

Too funny.

If you're not thinking about pussy then you're just not concentrating.

Archived