IGNORED

The Neverland Post

Fritos0519

Thailand is a place where you never have to grow up.  That being said, we like it here.  The Neverland Post is about highlighting the positive sides of Thailand and steering clear of the typical police reports and ambulance chaser reports.  Our site is constantly changing and evolving to include new features and areas of focus to show Thailand for the amazing place that it is.  

We bring you the stories, blogs, news and more that is worth reading and skip over the rest.  Sure, Thailand has its fair share of the haters, you won't find any of them here.  All negativity can stay in the comments section, as we believe that is what it is there for, and that everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  

Join us on our adventures, fall in love with Thailand and start living the life of a lost boy (or girl).  Growing up, responsibility and nine-to-five life is for individuals that are "OK" with being mediocre, we know there is SO much more to live for.

Attached Images
  • post-139054-0-16945400-1483457073.jpg

Chiang Mai saw the unveiling of a new observatory on the highest mountain in Thailand yesterday. The opening ceremony was presided over by Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri.  SEE FULL STORY HERE!

cropped-cropped-logo-front-1.jpg

New-Observatory-Unveiled-In-Chiang-Mai-Yesterday.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thailand Stories, Blogs, News and More:  The Neverland Post

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Private investments in Thailand next year are expected to increase drastically according to The Finance Ministry. The ministry is extremely optimistic about the future of Thailand’s economy and estimates private investments of around 400 billion baht in 2017.

A private investment of this magnitude means that the Thai economy will reach the projected 4-5% growth next year. Somchai Sujjapongse, the Secretary of Finance for the Ministry stated that the public investment spree will encourage the private sector.     Full Story Here

cropped-cropped-logo-front-1.jpg?zoom=0.

Why-Expats-Are-Buying-Up-Condos-At-Record-Rates.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Many of these Newer Condos have maybe 2 to 4 Lights on at night time with Hundreds of Dark rooms unsold

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

In this article it also says

"The Pattaya city skyline is littered with cranes at the moment working on new condo projects and hotels in anticipation for the surge that will be 2017. Visitors, tourists and expats are buying up condos far in advance of projects being completed as they prepare for Thailand’s high season tourist stampede."

If this is so why do many people have great trouble selling their condos now ?

Why will a "tourist stampede" happen ? Is the baht going to be devalued by a large amount ? Are they going to remove the law of 51% Thai ownership in condo developments ?

This was not a news article it was an infomercial to encourage business as the final part says

"To learn how you can jump on board and make your money work for you with guaranteed return luxury properties, contact Emerging Trends Advisors Today!"

'The Neverland Post' sounds about right!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

'The Neverland Post' sounds about right!

click on the ads mate. It's another advertisment for the whiter than white New Nordic Group.

Anyone else noticing a pattern?

click on the ads mate. It's another advertisment for the whiter than white New Nordic Group.

I rarely click on links on the forum and never when it's an obvious 'puff' post for some company or other.

Double post.

Apologies.

Well it is Christmas and fairy tale season.

Not a genuine informative thread , just a click and bait to the OP's own site to drive us to it's paid ads.

Not a genuine informative thread , just a click and bait to the OP's own site to drive us to it's paid ads.

More money than chocolate cake's!..

Many new developments is true, though an over supply, many unoccupied and vendors struggling to sell is a fact.

Proceed with caution.

For the people of Mawlamyine in southeast Myanmar, cataracts are a common problem.  The struggle could take a turn for the better however, thanks to a new cataract surgery machine.

219 patients were chosen to undergo free cataract surgery out of thousands of patients who showed up to Banphaeo Hospital in Samut Sakhon.  Though only 219 were selected, one hospital in the area received a donated cataract surgery machine and will be able to continue to carry out the much needed work.

The Phacoemulsification machine was donated by Siam Cement Plc (SCG) and should help to treat the current eye issues that plague the area, as well as to reduce the amount of people suffering in the future.  Currently, due to the cost of the treatment for cataracts in the area, many people simply opt not to get it corrected....  SEE FULL STORY HERE!

For More Thailand Stories, Blogs, News and More CLICK HERE!

Thai-Team-Gives-Myanmar-The-Gift-OF-Sight.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Fantastic humanitarian work. One of our most famous New Zealander/naturalised Aussie eye doctor Fred hollows now deceased devoted significant time travelling to Nepal Vietnam and other countries to treat eye disorders including cataracts.

More importantly he trained local eye doctors to carry on his work. It is estimated that over a million people have restored and improved eyesight as a result of his work.

The Fred Hollows foundation still continues his great work today

After receiving an anonymous tip for an online ad selling baby orangutans, Thai police jumped into action.

The two baby orangutans were rescued after officers posed as a buyer for the endangered animals.  The seller was contacted via WhatsApp and according to one Thai man, “They agreed to buy the two orangutans for 700,000 baht and transferred a 100,000 baht down payment to a bank account that belongs to a Thai man.” ....   SEE FULL STORY HERE!

Thailand-Cracking-Down-On-Wildlife-Trafficking.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Muay Thai is as ingrained in the Thai culture as it gets. It has, in the last 30 years or so, become a very popular sport worldwide thanks to legends like Changpuek Kiatsongrit (The Crazy Elephant) and others traveling around and competing in tournaments around the world.

Generally the people you see doing Muay Thai are hardened muscular tanks that have some sort of pent up anger for their opponents whenever they are in the ring. A Muay Thai grandma named Sharon Garner is defying that logic.... READ FULL STORY HERE!

Muay-Thai-Grandma-Proves-Age-Only-A-Number.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Trident Energy out of London is looking for the next big energy asset in Southeast Asia.  The number one focus will be a search for mid-life producing assets that then can be redeveloped to boost the value.

Trident Energy is comprised of mostly former senior executives from Perenco, an Anglo-French oil firm and came to life in September.

Currently they are looking at both onshore and offshore possibilities for Africa, Latin America and Southeast Asia.   SEE FULL STORY HERE

Trident-Energy-Has-Eyes-On-Thailand-And-Southeast-Asia-nlp.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Short on breath?  Ticker not ticking quite as good as it used to?  Are you the type that has a gym membership that you never use?  Well cancel that membership and stack away your funds.  A new study shows that staring at the chesticles of a woman for a few minutes a day is actually healthier for you.

10 minutes of ogling is the equivalent of a 30-minute crossfit workout.  Sexual arousal of any type gets the blood flowing, releases dopamine and endorphins in the brain and has been known to jumpstart the otherwise flaccid nether-regions of men around the globe.  SEE FULL ARTICLE HERE

Breasts-Far-Superior-To-Gym-Memberships.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

While property investment can be a risky endeavor, long-term buy to let properties represent a potentially safe and strong investment opportunity, if chosen with consideration. We have collected some of the factors to consider before choosing a buy to let investment....  READ FULL ARTICLE HERE

How-To-Make-Buy-To-Let-Properties-Work-For-You.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

You seem to have a thing for this

All the topics you have started are quotes from it with a link to it.

TBH it just seems like your marketing that site on PA with them to me.

If I m wrong I apologise but I cant think of another reason only to create topics using articles from it.

You seem to have a thing for this

All the topics you have started are quotes from it with a link to it.

TBH it just seems like your marketing that site on PA with them to me.

If I m wrong I apologise but I cant think of another reason only to create topics using articles from it.

Never heard of that blog, I was starting to think that he owned it himself, which isn't bad. Just wish teh full article was posted, rather than leading to a website full of ads.

"You can realistically expect a 12-15% net yield from your buy to let property investment [in Thailand]"

"The average bank returns around the world are more around 0.06%"

What a load of bollocks.

Archived