IGNORED

25 dead Thailand car crash

underbelly

• 2 months later...

My experience was a trip from Pattaya to Hua Hin and back. The private driver and his missus(who was there to keep him company)drove like a manic, in and out of traffic just missing other cars, 150kph which i actually didn't mind but my mate was a bit nervous. It's a long drive and eventually he was fined in Bangkok for not giving way. The tyres were low on pressure and in bad condition. Lucky for us.

Songkran is nearly on us and this will bring another period of lots of deaths. I swear that a lot of motorbike riders are getting in some practice as they seem to be extra crazy at the moment..lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Must be a trend with thai women, my ex was a led foot, always sitting on 150+ klm on the highways, and she could just see over the steering wheel :D

METAL4LIFE  FACEBOOK GROUP

JOIN NOW AND LONG LIVE METAL !!!!

NEW MUSIC VIDEO'S ADDED DAILY.

CLICK LINK BELOW TO JOIN.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/315703808815218/

• 3 months later...

Can see in time Thais putting speed limits on cars vans carrying people- where they can not go over a speed

On 22/01/2017 at 06:35, QuotaMan said:

In that crash mentioned above where 25 people died, I've read that some onlookers were too busy taking pictures/video of the trapped and burning victims instead of trying to do anything to help.

Horrifying if true. I know such ghoulish behavior is not unique to Thai people, but still.

well I don't know if you watched much of the BKK shrine bombing news but there were tourists taking selfies with injured people on the ground behind them, even John Farnham (the singer) went on Facebook live to tell everybody how close he was to the blast and had he not taken a detour to his normal route he also would have been a victim (all the while he could have been assisting the injured). Humans are fucked I've seen as much compassion from dogs as I have from people when injured are involved at times.

• 1 month later...
On 21/01/2017 at 03:38, Hornet65 said:

It worries me that on every occasion I have taken a Taxi from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya, when I have sat in the rear seat, I have made a grab for the seat belt only to find that although the Lap/Sash portion is available, there is nothing on the seat to clip the buckle in to!   That part of the restraint is always missing.  I have even stuck my hand down the rear of the seat in an attempt to locate it, without success.

i get the bus when i can,and it,s not just to save money i feel a lot safer

• 3 months later...
On 9/14/2017 at 08:07, everard said:

i get the bus when i can,and it,s not just to save money i feel a lot safer

I agree the bus is safer. Not safe just safer.

As to cabs not having seat belts,  why don't you just check its there before you put you bags in ?.

Sitting in the back may make you feel safer however take into consideration you are closer to that big gas bottle in the boot when the rear ender comes !!!.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived