Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

misteregg

Le Pub on soi Diamond Main Business Thread

misteregg

Now if you just had

attachicon.gifrangpur.jpg

I would probably support your bar by myself :Evil_Grin2: Yes I was surprised by the bottle of

attachicon.gifhendrick's.jpg

But Rangpur is on another level.

So?

Trying my best matef08b0e593d535f1a659306f44fa20b01.jpg

Not many Baggies saying that at the start of the season :) Counting the days now,

Yeah I know. Me included. Edited by misteregg

johntheblack

Good luck with your new business Phil. I will definitely drop by in march when I'm in town. btw, you have very lovely ladies. I would BF at least half of them.

Cheers mate

stiflers_dad

your bar looks wonderful, can't wait to pay a visit next time i am in town. i wish you the best of luck. i am curious how do barowners hire new girls these days? do they advertise it in the newspaper or on some thai job website? are you just asking some girls you have connections with if they know some sister who might be interested to work for you? what about the job interview? cheers.

Edited by stiflers_dad

misteregg

your bar looks wonderful, can't wait to pay a visit next time i am in town. i wish you the best of luck. i am curious how do barowners hire new girls these days? do they advertise it in the newspaper or on some thai job website? are you just asking some girls you have connections with if they know some sister who might be interested to work for you? what about the job interview? cheers.

Hi SD. Le Pub is on a busy walkway and many girls see my recruitment signs.

We also pay above the market rate for drinks commision so word gets around.

See you soon.

5a41ce1b01d58cd3f3e01d7952d6757e.jpg

misteregg

96c587a0a9c7a5684ffa90cdbdf43b29.jpg9943c3e20878413073bc78089a1a9df3.jpg89a583854b2ad4805d51fc3b6a10da8d.jpg

A few shots of some new girls.

Again, we are a beer bar so be kind.

Also.......BREAKING NEWS......barfine reduced to 400 baht, short time, long time, anytime. Keeping it simple.

Phil

Edited by misteregg

FROST MEDIC999

96c587a0a9c7a5684ffa90cdbdf43b29.jpg9943c3e20878413073bc78089a1a9df3.jpg89a583854b2ad4805d51fc3b6a10da8d.jpg

Also.......BREAKING NEWS......barfine reduced to 400 baht, short time, long time, anytime. Keeping it simple.

Phil

I like simple ☺ see you soon

bertik

Looks like my kinda place. Should be in town soon but everytime I make plans, my condo gets rented out (as it is currently). As soon as it opens up again I will stop by. I am flexible so I would rather collect rent now and visit later.  I like that I can stop in for an afternoon, early evening libation in a reasonable beerbar and watch the world go by. Thanks upfront for all your efforts.

tt2008

Phil

Nice Ladies - looking forward to a visit.

Thai1onjohn

best wishes on your new venture,will stop in when i am back in feb...

misteregg

87be1261c71a3262f41ac413c293992c.jpg3afc6b7f9cf5c0df8a17faf61c41d91c.jpg

Moy likes to play a game of pool.

Captain Courageous

Hi SD. Le Pub is on a busy walkway and many girls see my recruitment signs.

We also pay above the market rate for drinks commision so word gets around.

See you soon.

5a41ce1b01d58cd3f3e01d7952d6757e.jpg

I'll drop by every day or so while I'm in town in February Phil.

Captain Courageous

Phil

Yum yum....

Captain Courageous

The Moy lady will get some of my Baht mate that's for sure.

Tell her you know an Aussie bloke who's an interesting blend of Terry Thomas, Sean Connery, Jack Nicholson and Robert Duvall. 555

Edited by Captain Courageous

PepeLePew

Tell her you know an Aussie bloke who's an interesting blend of Terry Thomas, Sean Connery, Jack Nicholson and Robert Duvall. 555

Moy - Oh he sound so hamsum boss

Mr E - He is, but he's not coming, he's got a mate that looks like Danny Devito fell off a cliff however......

:)

FROST MEDIC999

She can play with my Balls if she likes and pass onto her Your Mate Ghosty likes to finish on the Brown ☺☺☺

Skalliwag

She can play with my Balls if she likes and pass onto her Your Mate Ghosty likes to finish on the Brown ☺☺☺

Unfortunately,all she's left with is a scratch on the pink.

Edited by Skalliwag

vimto66

Tell her you know an Aussie bloke who's an interesting blend of Terry Thomas..............

You bounder and cad you............... :Grin3:

misteregg

I'm sure she's aware of all those guys :)

misteregg

I was waiting for the first snooker, sexual inuendo post and ghosty never disapoints.

FROST MEDIC999

I was waiting for the first snooker, sexual inuendo post and ghosty never disapoints.

Oi ok Mr egg I said nowt about if the pink being covered by the red I would have to pot the brown

And I thought it more polite to innuendo at first rather than stating I would love to smash her back doors in and splash my jizz onto her brown ringo 555

storytime

I'm organising a charity evening at Le pud for those who have differculty reaching orgasm if you can't come than let me know.

Lambik

I usually spend time in bars where there are only 1 or 2 waitresses and usually tip about 40 ThB for 400 ThB drinks.

There are several "working girls" at Le Pub.

Do I give my tip to the girl who will serve me,or do I leave it in the CheckBin tray/book,or do I split it.

A pint of Cider is 150 ThB,I assume 1/2 pint is +/- 80 ThB.

I prefer to drink 1/2 pints, as I like my drink cold.

Edited by TinTin

greekgeek

I usually spend time in bars where there are only 1 or 2 waitresses and usually tip about 40 ThB for 400 ThB drinks.

Do I give my tip to the girl who will serve me,or do I leave it in the CheckBin tray/book,or do I split it.

Good question!

misteregg

Oi ok Mr egg I said nowt about if the pink being covered by the red I would have to pot the brown

And I thought it more polite to innuendo at first rather than stating I would love to smash her back doors in and splash my jizz onto her brown ringo 555

Filthy

misteregg

If you put the tip in the bill presenter after you receive your change this will go into a central tip box to be shared by all staff. I don't take a cut of the tip box like other bars.

If you put the money in a girls hand, then that is her personal tip.

One correction, half pint of cider is 100 baht.

See you soon.

Edited by misteregg