Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

misteregg

Le Pub on soi Diamond Main Business Thread

Joethescot
On 27/03/2017 at 4:43 PM, misteregg said:

6ab2b966a212008cc548d8f42beb1767.jpg

We have Daikin AC

Draught cider 150฿ pint

Happy hour 2-7pm beers and spirits 70฿

Pool table

Wifi

Patron Tequila

Great music mix from 70s to 90s all in remastered stereo

Food served all day. Pies, burgers, breakfasts

Cleanest toilets in Walking St

Beer bar prices

Live sport from True Visions. No buffer guarantee. It's Live.

Accept Addicts Discount card 10%off everything (excludes food)

Plus we are an official advertiser on Pattaya Addicts and help pay for the forum expenses.

Hope you can visit us soon.

Phil

I will pop in on my 1st day back in Pattaya,only 43 days and counting till take off!! 

The pool table,Patron and specially cleanest toilets on Walking Street. I don't think I can go wrong.

look forward to meeting your good self Phil.

Joe

hauhinbin

those BGs are getting cuter Mr Egg...great stuff

just hanging

thanks for telling us the AC is Daikin.    Now that I know that I will stop by, I was afraid it was a lessor brand

misteregg
thanks for telling us the AC is Daikin.    Now that I know that I will stop by, I was afraid it was a lessor brand

I was just showing off

robert

I stopped in a few times the past 3 weeks, fun bar many sweetheart girls had a great time, my drink is vodka, great prices 

just hanging
2 hours ago, misteregg said:

I was just showing off

gonna have to check that AC out, please have the receipt and warranty available

if it works well I might bring one of my "dates" in for a beer

Edited by just hanging

Love_to_eat_Thai
1 hour ago, just hanging said:

if it works well I might bring one of my "dates" in for a beer

Better to go in alone so you can get some attention from the girls :D

Michaelmsr

Great,

see ya in a few weeks, now know where I can watch the AFL with some lovelies

JAI DEE MAK
5 hours ago, misteregg said:

I was just showing off

If you got it flaunt it.

What brand is the cider ?.( Edit just seen its Thatchers).

I have been very busy of late so not had time to visit i will do so soon i really like a glass of cider.

JDM

Edited by JAI DEE MAK
Just seen the last pages this topic

just hanging
19 hours ago, Love_to_eat_Thai said:

Better to go in alone so you can get some attention from the girls :D

been in before, only the egg paid attention to me

Lambik

Dropped in a couple of times in the afternoon, the coldness of the beer is unfortunately not to my satisfaction.

Wish Mr. Egg the best with his venue.

misteregg
Dropped in a couple of times in the afternoon, the coldness of the beer is unfortunately not to my satisfaction.
Wish Mr. Egg the best with his venue.

Hi mate. We have just bought two new fridges. Give us another try next week.
Phil

misteregg
been in before, only the egg paid attention to me

Your handsomeness scares them off.

Harry Brown
9 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Hi mate. We have just bought two new fridges. Give us another try next week.
Phil

Phill why don't you do it the Aussie way a large esky with ice, that's what the beer garden does coldest beer in town.

misteregg
Phill why don't you do it the Aussie way a large esky with ice, that's what the bear garden does coldest beer in town.

Ok. Will bear that in mind. Cheers.

just hanging
3 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

Phill why don't you do it the Aussie way a large esky with ice, that's what the bear garden does coldest beer in town.

when you need to make beer cold fast, the ice thing is just okay.   Bar trick, a container with ice and water then add salt, makes it get cod very quickly when your in a hurry, ie....guys say his beer is not cold enough.  the salt makes the ice melt faster and therefore the water colder and therefore the beer colder quicker

misteregg

When I first opened the bar I had two complaints.
By far the biggest was it was too warm, the Second complaint, less so, was the beer was not cold enough.
When I bought the bar the previous owner had bought a fancy fridge for over ฿50,000, ( he got ripped off )which was front opening.
These fridges are good for small bars but the problem was we got very busy and with the door being constantly opened and closed it got warm.
I stayed putting the beer in a freezer with the result that most of the bottles just froze when we got quiet.
One of the problems I now face as a single operator with no shareholders and investors is if something needs replacing I have to save up for it.
My priority was the warm bar and I spent a shit load of money putting in air con. That transformed the bar and the takings went up so just this week I was lucky to be offered two nearly new fridges of the traditional bar type, sliding top opening (cold air goes down not up) and these are the best ones for the job. It's also easy to add ice to these.
So, I take delivery on Monday.
Hope you can see I have reacted positively to any complaints which I receive, but I also have to work within my own budget being a single trader.
Hope to see you soon.
Phil

just hanging

garbage can, ice water and salt, you will have the coldest been in town tonight and cheap to do

Edge
6 minutes ago, misteregg said:

By far the biggest was it was too warm, the Second complaint, less so, was the beer was not cold enough.
When I bought the bar the previous owner had bought a fancy fridge for over ฿50,000, ( he got ripped off )which was front opening.
These fridges are good for small bars but the problem was we got very busy and with the door being constantly opened and closed it got warm.
............................ just this week I was lucky to be offered two nearly new fridges of the traditional bar type, sliding top opening (cold air goes down not up) and these are the best ones for the job. It's also easy to add ice to these.

Haven't read the whole thread.............lmao (1).gif

Yes, had both types in the Ex's bar and the old top openers are by far the best to serve cold beer from....though it can get a bit of a clat rootling about for the bottle you want if things get a bit disorganised in there.....also had front opener for pre-chilling and an ice tub for busy parties.

Micky's in New Plaza used to get (still does?) pretty busy and you could often see the girls feeding the top openers in the bar area from front openers behind.

If you hear of any more going cheap can you give AJ a heads up because, whatever excuse he comes up with, getting a cold one in his place is a problem too often.   :Hair_Out1:

misteregg
garbage can, ice water and salt, you will have the coldest been in town tonight and cheap to do

Garbage can? Sorry dear Jimmy, do you mean a rubbish bin? :)

just hanging
1 minute ago, misteregg said:

Garbage can? Sorry dear Jimmy, do you mean a rubbish bin? :)

mabye, only my mother is english I am not.  A large plastic container brought at big C or

Pqw6W.png

Harry Brown
27 minutes ago, misteregg said:

I stayed putting the beer in a freezer with the result that most of the bottles just froze when we got quiet.
One of the problems I now face as a single operator with no shareholders and investors is if something needs replacing I have to save up for it.
My priority was the warm bar and I spent a shit load of money putting in air con. That transformed the bar and the takings went up so just this week I was lucky to be offered two nearly new fridges of the traditional bar type, sliding top opening (cold air goes down not up) and these are the best ones for the job. It's also easy to add ice to these.
Hope you can see I have reacted positively to any complaints which I receive, but I also have to work within my own budget being a single trader.
Hope to see you soon.
Phil

No complaints bro, you're doing the best you can with the finances available, just trying to give you choices mate. You know I'll still pop in regardless.

Michaelmsr
2 hours ago, misteregg said:

Hope to see you soon.
Phil

Great Stuff Mate,

you are pro active and I will spend as much time as  can in the bar watching the AFL.

Cold Beer Hot women, AFL man I am in Luxury and in Thailand can't beat that. Will be the one wearing the Brisbane Lions Jumper and you will know who I am

thai2try

I'll pop in for many a beer and if AFL is playing, I'm sure my wingman will want to visit for most games.

revoluti

Us Aussies like the beer really cold, at home i have a dedicated beer fridge and keep the beer at the point where if dropped another degree(celcius) it will go slush

Nothing better then a cold beer on a hot day