IGNORED

The Robin Hood Tavern in The Avenue on 2nd Road

Evil Penevil

2 hours ago, whitespider said:

Can we please keep this thread on the topic of the Robin Hood.

As has been said its already messy enough what has happened without this thread turning into a discussion about Retox.

There is already a lot of speculation going on - lets not fuel the flames with yet more Chinese Whispers (you can get all those in many facebook groups). I am sure at least some hard facts will emerge in the next few days.

Thanks

I think what Mr. Peatfield is posting on Facebook has to be hard facts.

10 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

You are no doubt correct - doesnt change the fact we don't need discussion about Retox 99 Baht breakfasts here - gawd knows there are enough of those.

• Like 1

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Never understood why they didn't put some hello girls around the night market with some special offer flyers to attract some business. 

The trouble with those really big bars is that unless there's a lot of customers it feels empty. I was in there before it was Robin Hood and I was one of two customers at night. Food was lovely and the bar is well kept, prices little bit more expensive but for the quality it's a good deal.

Anyone tried their breakfast buffet?

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/05/2019 at 10:11, Taa_Saparot said:

I would love to read what he posted.  To bad he took it down or not posted it publicly.

On 09/05/2019 at 03:00, fforest said:

If Robin Hood was a cash cow it never would have been sold...

Are you serious?. With your attitude, no business could ever he sold, because if it was a cash cow it wouldn't be for sale.

Nobody would ever buy a business, nobody could ever sell and retire.

On 08/05/2019 at 20:00, fforest said:

If Robin Hood was a cash cow it never would have been sold...

Cash cows get sold all the time...for a premium price (because they're cash cows).  Struggling businesses get sold on the cheap (because they're struggling).  Any  business is for sale if the price is right... 

• Like 2

The RHT is not far from the hotel I stay at whilst in Pattaya.  So during my last visit I went there a lot for my evening meal.  I think it's a great bar that does great food

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, fforest said:

I might have made a mistake....Maybe its just the Hood not Robin Hood...

Its' The Hood, not Robin Hood Tavern.

Used to be the same owner, but The Hood was sold before the Guy did a runner.

When will clueless owners learn, The Avenue probably has the highest turnover of out of buisnes defunct restaurants and shops in Pattaya for a reason, high rent low foot traffic etc..., If a popular chain like Oishi all you can eat buffet can closes down then its no surprise a western style restaurant will follow suit.

40 minutes ago, dan2016 said:

When will clueless owners learn, The Avenue probably has the highest turnover of out of buisnes defunct restaurants and shops in Pattaya for a reason, high rent low foot traffic etc..., If a popular chain like Oishi all you can eat buffet can closes down then its no surprise a western style restaurant will follow suit.

You didn't read the thread, right? It isn't  about the The Robin Hood Tavern at The Avenue Mall. It's another venue.

26 minutes ago, Tarpon said:

You didn't read the thread, right? It isn't  about the The Robin Hood Tavern at The Avenue Mall. It's another venue.

Strange. I'm sure that the title is "The Robin Hood Tavern in the Avenue on 2nd Road". The majority of posts seem to be about that venue too.

Just now, nzwolfgang said:

If that post isn’t about Robin Hood suggest a mod deletes it.  What’s The Hood?  Never heard of it. 

Robin Hood became the hood

I just sent a Facebook message to the Robin Hood Tavern at The Avenue to ask if they were still in business. Here's the answer:  "Yes open 7 days a week from 8am until midnight It was the hood in pratumnak that has closed down."

Two different restaurants/bars.  It's The Hood in Jomtien that has closed, not the Robin Hood Tavern.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

1 minute ago, Evil Penevil said:

I just sent a Facebook message to the Robin Hood Tavern at The Avenue to ask if they were still in business. Here's the answer: "Yes open 7 days a week from 8am until midnight It was the hood in pratumnak that has closed down."

Two different restaurants/bars.  It's The Hood in Jomtien that has closed, not the Robin Hood Tavern.

Evil

So who currently owns/runs the Robin Hood Tavern?

Just now, petemoss said:

So who currently owns/runs the Robin Hood Tavern?

I don't know.  Maybe a Merry Band of Men? Certainly not outlaws!!!!

Evil

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

6 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

I don't know.  Maybe a Merry Band of Men? Certainly not outlaws!!!!

Evil

Last heard it was Friar Tuck.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.