Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Great New Short/Long Stay - Trebel Serviced Apartment near WS

zanny

Hi fellas, just checked into this place and really have to post about how good it is. I am moving to April Suites in a few days but I was undecided to spend these two days in Bangkok or here and glad I chose here. I found Trebel on Cheaptickets.com - they seem to have regular 16% or 18% coupons on top of your standard Expedia prices. One guy left a google review on Google Maps which sealed the deal for me.

Trebel Service Apartment
Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
+66 81 374 0002
https://goo.gl/maps/FuDpnLtAdgS2

https://facebook.com/Trebel-Service-Apartment-209156806149227/?fref=ts

The location is excellent, right on the corner of Pattaya South Rd and Soi Bukhao. I guess I could walk to WS in 5 minutes easy, or the other direction to Soi LK Metro about 10 minutes.

My booking for US$27.90 per night with the 16% discount code. It said room style Suite B (Double Suite) however I think this type was fully booked and I was upgraded (or downgraded, I have two single beds) so not sure on that exactly, but compared to the old, tiny rooms for this price range.... I will just let the photos speak for itself.

Also the TV has True cable package so I get Fox News and a smattering of other channels, if I was here long term I could switch the TV to English and setup the LG smart features like Netflix, or plug in my Chromcast, because the wifi is crazy fast as well. About 20x better than my home internet in Australia.

If photos are sideways I apologise, I am on an iPad and can't do much editing.

No 1.jpg

No 2.jpg

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1167.PNG

IMG_1176.JPG

No5.jpg

No10.jpg

Trip Reports: May/June 2022 - 27 Leche Loads Jakarta/BKK/Pattaya

Popped my Cherry 2010 - Philippines - Part 1 & Thailand - Part 2  - Quick Trip Report BKK/Pattaya 2017

Joiner fee?

Don't think there is a Joiner fee, sometimes the reception isn't manned, when I walked in with a BF the girl was napping so I was already halfway up the stairs before she popped her head out, and we didn't leave any ID at reception.

I would assume as it is a serviced apartment there is no joiner fee for first girl.  Not sure about more than 1 girl though like most places.

After staying at April Suites for 5 nights I can tell you I definitely preferred Trebel.

April Suites is 10 minutes walk to some nice seafood places and Soi 6.  Trebel is 10 minutes walk (950m from Insomnia to Trebel via Google Maps) to WS and I walked my freelancer back instead of taking a motorbike.  She did bitch a bit, haha.

April Suites had a filthy air-con which gave me allergies as they didn't clean the filter, I had to complain and get them to clean it on the first night, after that it was much better.  

April Suites shower was shit, low flow and crappy head, compared to the beautiful rain shower plus there are two shower heads so there are options there. Also they have a fucking bench in the shower at Trebel.

Wifi at April was shit, as they had a username/password system like hotels, so it kept logging me out and forcing me to login again, and my Google Chromecast never worked.  Not so fast either.  Compare this to Trebel where I had blazing fast internet and a new 42" TV with Android and the Chromecast worked fine.  If I was staying for a month I would never choose April just for the internet issues alone.

No pool at Trebel but I only used the pool once at April because I forced myself, you have other options like Mike's shopping mall or go to Jomtien or Naklua instead.

Beds in both places were Thai hard.  Pillows better at Trebel.

Trebel has a plastic big key for power, you can take the door key off and just take that with you and still charge your devices.  April has a keycard so they didn't give me two, could not charge stuff.

The safe is better at April Suites it has a digital display.  At Trebel it was a pain in the ass to use.

Trip Reports: May/June 2022 - 27 Leche Loads Jakarta/BKK/Pattaya

Popped my Cherry 2010 - Philippines - Part 1 & Thailand - Part 2  - Quick Trip Report BKK/Pattaya 2017

• 2 months later...

Archived