IGNORED

Black birds

Billyboy294

Does anyone know where to buy these Blackbirds that you clip on your balcony handrail to keep pigeons from sheltering in your balcony and shitting everywhere.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

My dirty mind had a very different idea about blackbirds in Pattaya ... sorry can't help you with the ones you're asking for . 

Just get any decorative bird whatever the color. It'll do the trick for a while till the pests get the trick. Then paint or get new guard birds. Or you can tie a few old CDs (remember those?) and hang them nearby.

Please remember to like and subscribe.

I've tried the fake bird , but if the pigeons see it doesn't move there not scared of it , tie a length of fishing line a couple of inches above the balcony handrail , they can't land on it, so they fly away.

Inject French fries with Drano.

Inject French fries with Drano.

Oh you DOG you! What a terrible thing to say...but if one must, here's another method.  :wink:

I've tried the fake bird , but if the pigeons see it doesn't move there not scared of it , tie a length of fishing line a couple of inches above the balcony handrail , they can't land on it, so they fly away.

This guy in my condo has 3 birds on his balcony rail plus one with wings out hanging on a string and a friend of his says the pigeons stay away.

He is not staying here just now (which is why he has the birds) so i cannot ask him.

That seems like a good idea and worth a try. I have tried a small section at the corner of my balcony handrail which is main area they occasionally land on. I am not normally bothered with them in the balcony.

But perhaps they might just fly directly into the  balcony to avoid the rain which seems the main reason they come to a  normally empty apartment..

My dirty mind had a very different idea about blackbirds in Pattaya ... sorry can't help you with the ones you're asking for .

I juped on the thread, imaging some dirty pics of black chicks...

unfortunatly...

I juped on the thread, imaging some dirty pics of black chicks...

unfortunatly...

jojo , haven't heard from you long time ... how about a thread about 6 black chicks in one day ... lol .  

Amazon.Get it delivered.

Oh you DOG you! What a terrible thing to say...but if one must, here's another method.  :wink:

Perfect.

IMG_7583.JPG

That seems like a good idea and worth a try. I have tried a small section at the corner of my balcony handrail which is main area they occasionally land on. I am not normally bothered with them in the balcony.

But perhaps they might just fly directly into the  balcony to avoid the rain which seems the main reason they come to a  normally empty apartment where they know they wont be disturbed...

Here is pic of my line to stop them landing on the handrail. If that doesn't work my pet cat Ginger will scare them away.

Actually I think they would just fly directly into the balcony  without first stopping on the handrail if they could not land there. But I will try the whole handrail in the empty room which has the problem.

Bird scareCC (Custom).jpg

Archived