Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Fantastic news - road re-opened

Grumbler

Google calls it Thung Klom-Tan Man 9 Road, been closed for rebuild for the last 6 weeks i've been here.

Now its open, very flash with lots of pretty lights.

Was always my  way to get to Greenway Driving range or Longdrive.

Have been having to take the nasty narrow curvy soi Nibbana (my name) shortcut, specially since Khao Talo / ralway line intersection is so fucked up with police and not being allowed to drive straight across.

post-141476-0-19479000-1483236140_thumb.jpg

BTW don't go to the new Rouge Bar (ring-the-bell-to-enter blowjob bar) , rudest pushiest bar i ever been in. Before i'd had 3 sips of beer the girl is saying 'this not beer bar', as in you're not allowed to sit down relax and drink so either pay up for blowjob or get out in effect.

BTW don't go to the new Rouge Bar (ring-the-bell-to-enter blowjob bar) , rudest pushiest bar i ever been in. Before i'd had 3 sips of beer the girl is saying 'this not beer bar', as in you're not allowed to sit down relax and drink so either pay up for blowjob or get out in effect.

You run into the wrong girl or she didn't like you . Been several times with friends for just a few beers and some fun , never a problem . 

They certainly took their time doing that job!!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Good to hear that road is open, now if they just hurry up with SSCC near the open market.

As for Le Rouge, I know what you mean, I've been in there several times, sometimes I get a girl, sometimes I don't, but I always at least buy a LD, I didn't BF anyone there for a few months and a month ago I went in and the girl that opened the door asked "are you going to get a girl this time?", I just laughed and said "maybe" (that day I didn't...555)

Le Rouge is a name change from something i don't remember. On Khao Noi or is it Boonsampan according to Google maps, not far from the railway line.

So you now have 3 on the road, go up to Paradise then to Mango.

Non stop changes over here i can't keep up.

Longdrive driving range is now Long Dive driving range, are they introducing water park rides to attract more customers?

Or did the "R" fall over accidentally.

Girl quality over here is so terrible at the moment. had one beer at the first red dot bar on map, next to Kik, couldn't believe an old guy (hell he was my age) there checked bin for over 3000 baht. So went to look at what used to be its sister bar down by the fishing pond restaurant.

This "bar" is my number 1 pick for the Shittiest Bar In Thailand, its great , I love it. But it was closed, damn.

grrrr can't upload map, comp or internet not good.

Where is Le Rouge?

Le Rouge is a name change from something i don't remember. On Khao Noi or is it Boonsampan according to Google maps, not far from the railway line.

So you now have 3 on the road, go up to Paradise then to Mango.

Non stop changes over here i can't keep up.

Longdrive driving range is now Long Dive driving range, are they introducing water park rides to attract more customers?

Or did the "R" fall over accidentally.

Girl quality over here is so terrible at the moment. had one beer at the first red dot bar on map, next to Kik, couldn't believe an old guy (hell he was my age) there checked bin for over 3000 baht. So went to look at what used to be its sister bar down by the fishing pond restaurant.

This "bar" is my number 1 pick for the Shittiest Bar In Thailand, its great , I love it. But it was closed, damn.

grrrr can't upload map, comp or internet not good.

Le Rouge is on both of the maps in these threads:

Map of Gentlemen Clubs and Misc BJ/ST Places

Up to Date Map of Darkside Bars

Have to agree with your description of "Shittiest Bar in Thailand". It's gone through three name changes. Started as Jungo Bar, then became Green Bar and is now called Little Lion Bar (probably in a nod to the owner's other business, Lion Restaurant on Khao Noi). In years past I've had some fun times in there, but sadly it's become a shadow of it's former self. That may change though as there's quite a bit of new development going on in the area now that most of the road construction on Map Yai Lia 28 is finished. The old fishing pond has been really cleaned up and developed into a nice fishing park/restaurant. I also understand the cleared area just to the east will be home to a new 7-11. 

Edited to add: Le Rouge used to be Saxo Bar.

Archived