IGNORED

Forum Section Sponsors - January sale :)

whitespider - RIP

We are reducing the cost of annual Section Sponsorship by 50% for January 2017 - subject to 10 new max'.

A few notes

The small section banners only appear on the home page and then again at the top of that particular section.

By consequence they have far LESS click through impact than standard banners. The main benefits are therefore different and two fold.

1. The main benefit is that members SEE a business is a forum sponsor and many will reciprocate.

2. ALL advertisers are given one free 'auto linked" keyword or phrase. This is also given to section sponsors, and actually has more value than the small sponsors banners themselves. There are a few (obvious) rules regarding what you can choose to autolink and i will happily explain in PM. It would be correct that the autolink has the greater value.

A few basic stats

Contrary to popular "myth' the board hit a peak in July 2016. It would be true to say it has fallen back slightly since then but it remains at higher levels now than it has at any times in the past. It is true to say this "peak" is because fewer people are actually visiting Pattaya, the consequences of which I accept, but many will return at some point.

Daily Page views - 100,000 to 120,000 per day.

Section Sponsors banners impressions - 12,000 - 20,000 per day per banner depending on section.

Autolink clicks - these average 40 per day but would vary from keyword to keyword obviously

Daily visitors

5,500 members approx
5,000 guests approx

However -

45,000 members a month
140,000 guests a month

It is the "guests' that give best value to advertisers simply because there are more of them and not repeats. That said, WE of course value members more highly.

Section sponsorship varies in price by section as some are far busier than others.

Bottom line is they are very low cost way for smaller businesses to develope their presence on the forum. The offer will last for January 2017 or when 10 are gone. After January, or 10, they will still be available at standard rates.

Again please PM me for the options and prices, you are under no obligation whatsoever. I will answer any questions in said PM and all PMs are obviously treated in confidence.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived