Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for Andriol capsules in Pattaya.

Greatwhite77

Anyone know of a pharmacy that stocks them?

ie has seen them for sale in the last week or so.

Been to a few and many have the black capsules (some other brand), but not the blue box andriol.

Seems like a drought ATM.

• 1 month later...

I found Andriol Capsules even in pharmacies that dont carry any other anabolic steroids, but it might be a supplier / importer issue, because where I live they were also out of the capsules the last couple of times I checked.. 

www.ThaiPeptides.com - IGF-1 - Line ID : Thai.Peptides - Email : [email protected]

Seen them in the pharmacy on Buakhow opposite Rcon bar about 5 months ago.

May I ask why do you use Androil and what's your daily dosage?

I think minimal effective dosage is about 3 caps of 40mg each per day(they cost about 150baht per 10)... Has to be taken with food containing some fat to be absorbed properly. It is not liver-toxic and can be used without much side-effects in moderate dosages. Upping your testosterone a bit will improve your mood(if your test was low) and stamina, strenght, muscle mass and muscle to fat ratio - if you exercise and eat clean =)

It can kind of be used as a sex-enhancer too, but is not as effective as the more commonly used stuff. Proviron is actually very good in that regard and can be used for a while without much harm done or need for any recovery afterwards. Can get it for about 600b for a packet of 50 x 25mg at many thai pharmacies.. Bayer Schering Pharma ;-) 

www.ThaiPeptides.com - IGF-1 - Line ID : Thai.Peptides - Email : [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Know any in LK Metro area that sell Proviron?

I think minimal effective dosage is about 3 caps of 40mg each per day(they cost about 150baht per 10)... Has to be taken with food containing some fat to be absorbed properly. It is not liver-toxic and can be used without much side-effects in moderate dosages. Upping your testosterone a bit will improve your mood(if your test was low) and stamina, strenght, muscle mass and muscle to fat ratio - if you exercise and eat clean =)

It can kind of be used as a sex-enhancer too, but is not as effective as the more commonly used stuff. Proviron is actually very good in that regard and can be used for a while without much harm done or need for any recovery afterwards. Can get it for about 600b for a packet of 50 x 25mg at many thai pharmacies.. Bayer Schering Pharma ;-) 

Just realized this is right down the road from where I'm staying this time (Areca) Sweet.

Is Tims any good?

Try the pharmacy next to Tims gogo. It is on 2nd road. Always deal with the older woman.

Pure androgen

Wouldnt recommend it if your scared of hairloss or already having it. Should use finasteride and topical dht blocker

• 2 weeks later...

Try the pharmacy next to Tims gogo. It is on 2nd road. Always deal with the older woman.

Good advice the thai guy always seems to try to bump the price up....... they used to have a book with the items for sale and the price ( ask to look at it)I have not been there for 6 years as I am retired Military now and no longer need the extra pump so I don't know if the book is still an option to look at go check.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 3 months later...
On 2017-06-07 at 8:47 PM, MalcolmT said:

Tims pharmacy , between  kiss food and mcD on 2nd rd can get everything

Many fakes and no refunds there. Be cautious!

On 2017-02-06 at 8:07 AM, Thai_Peptides said:

Thanks. I had forgotten about Proviron.

https://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/13/2017 at 2:25 PM, pattaya669 said:

Many fakes and no refunds there. Be cautious!

Couldn't you just buy Alpha Pharm brand? You could just check their online database at the counter.

What other pharmacies would you recommend? I presume Tims go-go is the same as Tim's beer bar.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-07-16 at 1:55 AM, Worldmonger said:

Couldn't you just buy Alpha Pharm brand? You could just check their online database at the counter.

What other pharmacies would you recommend? I presume Tims go-go is the same as Tim's beer bar.

Alpha Pharma is still legit. But the quality have went down the last years. Underdosed in some batches. But if you keep to Pharma grade like Schering you will not have any issues yet.

On 7/23/2017 at 2:08 PM, pattaya669 said:

Alpha Pharma is still legit. But the quality have went down the last years. Underdosed in some batches. But if you keep to Pharma grade like Schering you will not have any issues yet.

Huh, didn't know AP is having dosing issues, I've always assume they're the most legit source from Thailand. What pharmacies would you recommend? I'm visiting in Sept and would like to buy some orals.

On 2017-07-25 at 8:08 AM, Worldmonger said:

Huh, didn't know AP is having dosing issues, I've always assume they're the most legit source from Thailand. What pharmacies would you recommend? I'm visiting in Sept and would like to buy some orals.

Well, it's still the most legit even if the dosage may have dropped. For orals I find most brands are underdosed today. But in your case keep to AP so you don't buy sugar pills lol! It's hard enough try em all...

Archived