Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Sawasdee Siam Hotel

mstfclkgl

I know many of you guys will not recommend this hotel but i chnaged my mind about booking LK Mansion because of the rpice difference and extra free breakfast here. Because we have a limited budget and with breakfast and total hotel cost for 11 night we will have around 7k bht more to spend in our holiday... well, hotel is for sleeping or having sex only so we wont need any luxury.. The question is, i made a booking for 6 person and total 3 double room which means they wont charge us for bringing a girl to the room right? 

I know many of you guys will not recommend this hotel but i chnaged my mind about booking LK Mansion because of the rpice difference and extra free breakfast here. Because we have a limited budget and with breakfast and total hotel cost for 11 night we will have around 7k bht more to spend in our holiday... well, hotel is for sleeping or having sex only so we wont need any luxury.. The question is, i made a booking for 6 person and total 3 double room which means they wont charge us for bringing a girl to the room right? 

Hi

I always stay well clear of the Sawasdee chain of hotels in Pattaya but for you on a budget and a

group booking should be ideal for you and your friends

As you say you don't need any luxury you certainly won't get any staying here but should fit the bill

for your other needs.

Yes, the hotel is very girl friendly so all in all you will all have i'm sure a very good time here.

Archived