Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

mahiboy

Ermita , Manila 12/17 12/20 Good times with a few Pinays

mahiboy

Had a few days of vacation I had to use before the end of the year, was going to Maui from Kauai Hawaii but at the last minute had a smart attack and decided to do a flash trip to the PI.

Departed Lihue Kauai 12/16 at 8:30 am to Honolulu and then 11:00 am to Manila PI. Arrived Manila 4:30pm 12/17 and breezed through immigration. Went up to departures and grabbed a taxi to my hotel in Ermita , staying at the Rothman hotel

3 minute walk to Robinson Place mall.

The last time I stayed over night in manila was in 2009 before heading off to Cebu, it is still the same shit hole it was then, hahaha.

Payed the rippoff taxi motherfucker who refused to use his meter and checked into the Rothman , took a shower , locked up my money and passport in the safe and headed out.

Took a stroll. up to Hussy's bar and walked in,, Jimmy the owner was in his usual spot in the corner with a few expats drinking beer and telling old war stories. I sat at the second little round table as you enter the little bar and a cute little spinner comes over and takes my drink order.

I look around and there are about 6 average girls hanging around, the bartender who has a nice smile and the spinner who took my order. She comes back with my rum and coke and I offer to buy her a drink, she smiles and says I would love a san miguel lite, I say " you got it girl" and she laughs.

There is a tall guy talking to Jimmy and he keeps looking over at me , finally he say " Kauai" and I say yeah ,, he says Dave Bracken from the noth shore and I bust up laughing. Ends up being a guy I met like 25yrs ago. I buy him and Jimmy the owner a beer and they send one back.

At this point I am getting along well with the little gal who got my drink and I ask her if she wants to go out with me tonight and have some fun. Well she is all smiles and says it would be her pleasure. She then looks at me and says,, I just want you to know I am just finishing my menstruation, I tell her, that's cool, I have a bath tub , we can make beautiful love in the bath, she say really , and I say sure , I am easy going and open minded, she then gives me a big hug and tells me that she is going to take good care of me.   Niiiice

Barfine 1500 piso and I ask her,  and for you,she just smiles and says up to you, so hussy's bar is basically a fl bar, the only two on salary are the bartender and the spinner I am taking, her and the bartender alternate between bartender and waitress and split the tips, at least that is what she told me.

Honey girl goes off to change clothes,I pay my tab and say see ya to Jimmy and the boys and off we go into the night, this little gal is 4'10" tall and weighs 39kg ,hahaha ,perfect.

First stop is Cowboy Grill , a favorite of the locals , excellent  band with 4 female singers, large venue with upstairs seating as well,it is a Saturday nite and it is packed. We get a good table and order drinks , a margarita for me and a sml for honey.

I order some fried shrinp and bbq chx and we relax and enjoy the evening.

Next stop is a total local joint called Calle 5 or calle cinco as the locals call it,, good band and we are sitting right in front of the dance floor, small venue with a good vibe , everyone having a good time.

To finish the evening we hit G point,, an expat joint with cute bartenders and service girls and quite a few FL'ers , some doable , decent band , really good vibe , nice joint.

Now up to this point honey is giving me the ultimate GFE , people seeing us are would think see is my asawa , at G Point she see's a friend of her sister who works with her in a call center. Her sisters friend comes over to say hello and she is cute as a button , little petite thing dancing with a couple of her cute friends in front of the band , so of course we have to dance just a little and it was fun , me with a few cute pinays getting sexy on the dance floor ,, hahaha

We took a nice stroll back to the Rothman hotel , fending off the street creecher's and walking around the sleeping bodies on the side walks , hahaha , I was continually saying walla quarta ,,, I did drop 100p on a old lady that had three little kids cuddled up sleeping next to her, she wasn't asking but thanked me and honey looked at me and said " you are a good man"

Back at the hotel I turned on a music channel on the tv and we got in the bath, my little milf spinner was everything I had hoped for , small nice titties with big nipples , a nice mid section and a great ass, no baby damage even though she has one child.

She fixed the bath and we settled in , she spun around and started to give me a very nice blow job , while she is working her magic I let her know I have not cum in a while and it is going to be a big load and she just laughed and continued untill I had an amazing orgasm, she kept sucking until I was dry,, she rinsed her mouth , gave me a big kiss and turned around and layed back on me and we both just relaxed.

I started playing with her pussy and her tits, she was responding nicely, I told her to sit on my face and she said  " no babe, maybe still little blood" I said I will stay high and only kiss your clit , hahaha,,,  she said ok honey,  I licked and sucked her clit and played with her pussy and ass until she had a shuddering orgasm.

She fell into my arms giggling and said  , OMG babe , I never cum for a long time , wow,, "You are my little vampire"

We relaxed in the tub for a while and she is stroking and admiring my average american cock and he is responding nicely.

Her little tight pussy is very wet and I comment and she says you are making me very horny. 

We get out of the tub , dry off and get in bed, I put a towel down and proceed to make love to this little passionate filipina, I bang her in many fun positions until I cum again while she is rubbing her clit and having another shuddering orgasm,,,, niiice.

What a great first night back in the PI. We fell asleep all cuddled up and woke up the same way,, normaly I like my space when I sleep but can make and acception with a spinner like this.

I got up around 8:30 and she is sleeping like an angel , I shit , shower, did some stuff on computer then asked her how she wants her eggs cooked , ordered room service and we had a nice morning meal. I had slipped a 1000 piso in her purse and before I let her go around noon I asked her if she would like to see me again tonight. She smiled and said she would love to, cool, I will come by around 7 pm and we can go out for a nice dinner. She gave me a huge hug and kisses and strolled on down the hallway.  I like her , she can be a perfect lady in public and hold her liquor .  Front desk called to make sure everything was alright and I said yes and I was off.

Now when I rolled into the PI I already had 14000 piso on me , I probably spent , maybe 5k since I landed, well shit  , I need some more piso. I have never been to Robinson Place mall before , been to many other malls in the PI but not this one.

I like the way they designed this one , 4 circular stories so you have a good idea of what is what on each floor because you can see it as you go up the escalators. Tons of restos , all kinds , I was going to the fourth floor for money changer ,I checked a few on the street to compare and the best rate I found was at robinson , almost 50p to 1us,  49.80 to 1.

Edited by mahiboy

mahiboy

Leaving Kaua'i ,,,,

IMG_20161216_080516.jpg

Cowboy Grill

IMG_20161217_220355.jpg

IMG_20161217_215111.jpg

IMG_20161217_223234.jpg

samjet777

Nothing in the entire world better than finding that perfect sweet little spinner pinay. If only Manila wasn't such a pos id never leave there.

mahiboy

The one chick in the band with the curly hair was really good looking,,, hahaha

Then there is me ,, hahaha

IMG_20161217_222146.jpg

IMG_20161217_233933.jpg

IMG_20161217_233920.jpg

Then off to Calle 5    

IMG_20161217_230721.jpg

Edited by mahiboy

poppyy11

great report, thank you for the time and effort  :hello09:

mahiboy

Nothing in the entire world better than finding that perfect sweet little spinner pinay. If only Manila wasn't such a pos id never leave there.

Roger dat brah, take out perfect, no such thing in my opinion,sweet little pinay spinners,,, yeah,,  fun!!!    and the area of manila I like,,, is definitelyl shitty,,  hahaha

mahiboy

So I had brekkie with honey girl ,so not hungry , just loaded up with piso's from Robinson exchange on the 4th floor , it's my first of two full days in manila, lmao,, hahahaha,, need some day time action,, oh my , LA cafe Baby,, so I think

Last time I was in LA cafe was in 2009,, rolled in about 11:30 at night and ended up with my first 3 some in the PI,, hahaha, scary but fun ,  a story all on its own.

This time almost nine years later I walked in , looked around  , smiled at a waitress and picked a little table that had a clear view of the front door.

The waitress smiled back and came right over, she knew where her butter was, I ordered a sml and relaxed.

My waitress  , jessa delivered my beer with a smile , had me sign for my beer and I gave her a 50p tip for her nice service.Took a survey of the room , hmm,, not much to get excited about , maybe 20 to 25 girls at 2:pm , only about 5 punters , maybe 7 or 8 including a couple guys playing pool.

Girls were very average , there was one Korean gentleman who had a couple of cute slim girls at his table with a bucket of beers. Other than that not much talent in the afternoon. I am cool ,, only takes one , I shoo off a couple of chicks.

I move to the bar and in walks a sexy slim chick, pink dress, light beige jacket.

She bounces around just a little bit , one girl who had been talking to me looks at me and gives me the eye,, hahaha , ealier she ask me, " you like skinny girl" and I said yes,, hahaha , because most of the girls at LA Cafe were on the chubby side at the time. hahaha.

Well happens to be her friend, go figure, we end up playing pool in the back room for a while. Had a couple drinks , she was in ok condition, probably still rolling from the night before but still had her witts about her. I set it up ,, worked out great , she was the nasty girl I was looking for , hehehe

Went back to my place and had a smashing time,, yumm!

Why not!

IMG_20161218_132135.jpg

IMG_20161218_143105.jpg

I love um a little slutty,, hahaha

IMG_20161218_143348.jpg

This girl was nasty but no naked pics allowed,, thats ok,,,

IMG_20161218_143158.jpg

Threw this chick in the bathtub and we soaked for a while,, hahaha

I had a great couple hours with this chick doing almost everything ,, she was not a+ for me but wow,, no complaints,, good fun!

Walked her down , got her ID and sent her on her way,, niiice

IMG_20161218_143105.jpg

Edited by mahiboy

mahiboy

Took a little relax time and picked up my date about 8ish , Had a drink at hussy's while my girl was changing then off we went to dinner.

Went to Bay View resto,, nice place, great view of Manila Bay. Food was meh,, ok,,cheap enough but not that good,  company was great.

It was already getting late and I was in a early mood , took honey back to Hussy's and we had an after dinner drink then back to my hotel for a very nice sexy evening/morning.

Took a nice relaxing bath, she blew me royal and I ate the shit out of her,, her period was over and she can't get prego now.

We rolled into bed and had a very erotic nite , my lube was handy and she wanted me to finish her off in the ass and that is exactly what happened!,,,,,,,,,,, wow , good time with a cooool chick.  I like her!

IMG_20161218_182752.jpg

IMG_20161218_183044.jpg

IMG_20161218_214335.jpg

Edited by mahiboy

HowieD

I'm liking the way you roll Sir!

Nice!  :GoldenSmile1:

mahiboy

Had a great time with honey girl,, oh my,, woke up, got my girl going and had brunch at the food court at 
Robinson.

She knew I was leaving next day and wanted to know what my plans were,, of course I let her know that I was going to take her ou for a fun evening. The smile on her face was priceless. And mine as well, I had a plan ,, hahaha

Sent honey on her way and I hit the streets,, Soi 6 baby,, not,, LA cafe,, yup,,,,,,

I went back to Robinson to buy a couple things,, got hit on by a couple of different FL'ser,, interesting,, one was doable,, not the plan.

Finally got to LA cafe, stood across the street for a few just to feel the vibe,, hummm.  Was ready to go inn when I see this  hottie across the street sitting on a stool. Can't see her face but from the back she looks nice. Beautiful hair, petite, she is sitting on a stool by a little sari sari across from la cafe, I walk by and act like I am looking at the food stall, turn and smile to check out her face and she smiles back at me.

OK,, she is cute,, niiiice rack,,  I walk up and say Hi,, she smiles and say hello,, I say how are you , she says just got here,,?

I ask where are you from , she says cavite,, I laugh, oh , I thought maybe cebu or something,, she laughs, she asks where you going,, I say  la for a drink, you want to join me and she says sure,,,, Bingo!

Find out she works LA cafe daytime only,, lucky me,, 50p 2hour bus ride from cavite, hope to meet her again sometime,, she is niiice.

We hang at the bar for a while, she has a vodka rebull and I have 3 rum and cokes,, I put it together and we are off to a short time hotel two or three  doors down. WOW,,,,,, very cool chick

Her skin was beautiful,, cocoa brown, smooth, great personality , Big brown eyes,, Tight body with an awesome little tit job. hehehe.

For LA Cafe daytime,,, Gold  Hung out with her for close to three hours and had a ball,,,,,, yuummmmy , good time!

IMG_20161219_150221.jpg

IMG_20161219_150155.jpg

IMG_20161219_150341.jpg

This chick was fun,, short time PI is 2 to 3 hours , different from Thailand,, we just hung out naked and I told her how beautiful she is while I fucked her senseless , and vice versa,, her body is awesome, she has very nice fake tits that suit her size and are soft but full. Great ass and a killer smile, with a very pleasing personality. A very can do attitude except ,, no A+ on a first date,, hahahaha

Edited by mahiboy

Maninmanama

Another cracking trip and report Mahiboy. Thanks for your efforts.

mahiboy

I just really hope there are no white knight dick heads that think showing anyone this report is a cool thing.

Trust me,, you will not be hurting me,, you will be hurting the girls involved and robbing them of business.

These are awesome girls that deserve to have the opportunity to create income for themselves and there family.

Please refrain from any stupid behavior ,,, thank you very much,,,

Rant off ,, sorry guys , no offence  intended,,, just hate to see the girls hurt by some douche bag that thinks he is helping them in any way,,,

Edited by mahiboy

mahiboy

Plan for my last night was to grab honey and go check out EDSA entetrainment complex.  I slipped into Hussy's bar about 7:00 pm had a drink and hung out for a bit before we headed to edsa, 

Grabbed a taxi and again he would not use the meter , prick ,, hahaha got him down to 250p from 300p , still a 100p to much.

Had  a light bite to eat  in the food hall and checked out the chicks eating before a long night doing the bar girl shuffle hahaha.

We had a drink in 
sambas , fire house ,pit stop, and the cotton club , lots of chubby girls , the pricing structure is the same in all the bars in edsa ,

my rum and cokes were 185p and honey's sml were 125p

BF 1900 +250 for one LD and 3000p ST 5000p LT for the girl Yikes , the bars averaged about 15 girls except cotton club which is a large venue and I counted upwards of 30 girls , maybe more.

Each bar had a couple of slim cuties but the majority of the girls were chubby and a couple of fatties thrown in , hahaha

Took a jeepney back to Hussy's bar and partied there before heading to Cowboy Grill for a snack and a couple of drinks before calling it a night .

All in all had a really fun few days in Manila , my night time companion was awesome and the two ST girls from LA Cafe were cool and fun.

Wishing a Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

IMG_20161219_172624.jpg

mahiboy

Beautiful tr

Thank you sir ,, just my way of paying back to a great bunch of people on a great forum,, thanks for checking it out and happy holidays!

Lefty fingers

Nice report brother. I will stopping in pi in few months. Always enjoy LACafe hunt

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mahiboy

Right on Lefty fingers , I am sure you will have a good time , thanks for checking out my TR.

Kidlapik

GREAT REPORT.  Made me miss PI so much, thanks for sharing.

mahiboy

Kidlapik,, you are going to have so much fun on your trip to Patts,, you might have a hard time going back to the PI, hahahaha!

Make sure to put up a trip report for us,, thanks brah!

Kim Jong Il

Reading this brings back a few memories! I first went to Manilla to work in 1990 and lived for 4 months on Ayala Avenue and worked in Pasig. A bar called Mascara  in the Burgos area was our regular stopping off point. The Firehouse, which was in another area of town called Mbeni (spelling?), I think, used to be another good night out. I guess its all changed a bit since those days.

garzen

i love your report the second girl was so hot

arg

Other than the one mention of 1500p barfine there are no other mention of prices unless I missed something.  It would be helpful.  

3putter

Great read, Thanks for all your time writing it all down, Love manila myself....just a shit hole, but great vibe.

mahiboy
2 hours ago, 3putter said:

Great read, Thanks for all your time writing it all down, Love Manila myself....just a shit hole, but great vibe.

Thanks for taking the time to read it, I agree 100% that manila is a shit hole , I much prefer cebu as a city but other than the freelance scene in cebu it has changed dramatically in the mongering department over the years.

I will be back early next month for a couple days and just might update this little trip report.