IGNORED

Dental Hygien of the Thais

Jackie2013

I'm 30 years old which means I usually meet girls at the age of 20 - 40, and I must say they teeth are often really great. 

Often I find them have more white then Swedish peers (at the same age). Many of us can also agree that general hygien of the girls are overall better then our home-peers. 

Would you agree? 

I'm not saying everyone, of course. 

Sidequestion, do they have a local very-very strong toothpaste - or what's up? :) 

I'm a coffe-drinking analyst banker and I really would need a polish...jeez.... :22600584-Th:

I have noticed the teeth are very clean. Some however have not so straight teeth as the family probably couldn't afford braces and treatment as they werve growing up. Hence the braces that are prevalent these days(not all for youthful appearance)

Missus is fastidious about her dental hygiene.

Actually,that goes for everything come to think of it.

I have noticed the teeth are very clean. Some however have not so straight teeth as the family probably couldn't afford braces and treatment as they werve growing up. Hence the braces that are prevalent these days(not all for youthful appearance)

I find crooked teeth very alluring, especially a snaggle tooth. Piano key teeth are a bit boring.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

In Isaan they let birds pick at their teeth.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

My wife's teeth are near perfect she's 46 and never had a filling her mum is 84-85 I think and still has all her teeth,but my dentist told me a lot of Asians have bad gum disease because they share bowls of food and spoons,I think also the dark skin helps as well you allways see black people with white teeth as well if they care for them.

Times are changing even in the villages as last few times in the village I seen kids with lollies and soft drink where as when I first went to my wife's place 20 years ago the only sugar I seen kids eat was sugar cane.

Ex Thai g/f this year 28 years old made sure she told me regularly she has no fillings as opposed to us Falangs with plenty but she drinks buckets of orange juice (acidic) and never knew what floss was and how to floss till I showed her and gave her some to use

She Has No sweets at all and yes says to me 'they for baby'not grown ups when I'm sucking on chuppa chupps.

I still can't work out why so many have braces and coloured ones of course and reckon there must be some similarity to wearing coloured contact lenses for fashion reasons when there eyes don't need them

I find crooked teeth very alluring, especially a snaggle tooth. Piano key teeth are a bit boring.

c0835f04eb3d537f5e553e2d7bc01b92.jpg

Here you go....you can thank me later.[emoji7][emoji7]

They like good teeth of farangs I know that for sure. Best investment I ever made

They like good teeth of farangs I know that for sure. Best investment I ever made

Better than the hair?

To answer the OP,it's got nothing to do with stronger toothpaste.

Mainly it's to do with eating less sweets and sugary foods especially during the formative years.

It may also be due to having stronger enamel on the teeth in adulthood than Farang. But that could either be natural to the People in general or because they had less exposure to decay inducing foods like sugar when they were younger. Not sure which,probably a bit of both.

This would also apply to other races like afro-caribbeans,and indeed Indians etc.

IOW,it's not due to black/dark skin per se as someone suggested,but more due to the reasons given.

Better than the hair?

Not done the hair yet ole boy give me time. Been Turkey seen the surgeons but hes reckons am good for another 4-5 years without action

Not done the hair yet ole boy give me time. Been Turkey seen the surgeons but hes reckons am good for another 4-5 years without action

Amortization at its best.Well done.

Archived