Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Best gogo?

Tobbenor

that would be the one you have the most fun in

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Usually the one I am in at almost any time .

Reminds me of an evening last year mid January . Was on Soi 8  I think ,there was a gogo its closed now and a bar instead ,could have been called Sexy . I have been trying to go in every gogo in town [still trying]. 

I was staying at the April Suites at time it was about 2am and I was slowly making my way back on foot ,when I spied Sexy . Ah yes another one off the list . I entered into an empty gogo with usual gogo music on . Across the room there were 5 not very sexy girls slowly getting to their feet and clambering on stage . Yep I was the only customer ,5 girls not my usual type a service girl ,a DJ and a ladyboy who may have been the manager.

First thought about turn and leave , but I was quite close to my hotel and not much else on the way that I had not already been in. Had a sod it moment ordered a drink . The girls  started trying a smile or two ,maybe there was one I might just BF but I would be pushing it . Two came over and made their play for some lady drinks , it was easy to resist .

Sometimes in life you have a moment when you do the opposite of what you know you should do ,almost an epiphany. Fuck it only here in life once . I said a drink for everyone , big cheer everyone gathered around me . I asked who was from Issan ,they all were apart from the ladyboy . So I tipped the DJ said get some Morlem dance music on 

Well the party started , we went to the upstairs of the club still a gogo layout I bought the drinks and it turned into a truly memorable and totally mental evening . Started with the ladyboy getting his hand in my pants ended with naked girls ,multiple BJs and pretty much anything goes and anywhere it went . It was my own private orgy .

I still smile every time when I walk past the place even though its a bar now . So really whatever gogo your in, its up to you to make it work to its best, your the one with the money who directs the action.

Great story chippysam.

Archived