IGNORED

See Me Sprng..See Me Spring too of See Me spring Tree

burgher

I believe there all Soi 10 so good all round get around location. I have a cancelable reservation for SMS Tree..has any body stayed  at these hotels an have a opinion would be the better pick for a 6 night stay in early April

with regards to see me too the sea view from their roof pool has now vanished due to the construction of this place just in front......

dec 21 023 (Custom).JPG

dec 21 024 (Custom).JPG

pics taken today, and i don't think the soft opening is just yet but certainly not far away

dec 21 025 (Custom).JPG

dec 21 026 (Custom).JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a booking at Sea Me Spring Tree for March as well that I can cancel. Undecided on where to stay but seemed like a good choice being a new property. Would be keen to hear from any one that has stated recently as well. Back up was to stay at the H Boutique, but I thought I'd go for the newer (and nicer) hotel unless there are any major issues!

I have stayed at all three . The rooms at Tree are very small. Not at all appealing from any aspect except that it is a new property ....My suggestion could be Sea Me Spring .....I have pictures of  all the Three hotel rooms in this Group will compile and post ...That will give you an idea on what you can expect ...

The wifi in all their hotels suck, so if you are looking at browsing thru free wifi then it can be an headache ...

The rooms in Sea Me and Sea too are spacious . They have now removed the tea making machine and refills from the rooms of both these hotels. If you are keen on having a complimentary hot cuppa in the morning,  then  you need to go down to their lobby /coffee shop for that. But, in Tree the coffee machine and refills are provided ... 

The location is among the best that can be in that price and also from the security point of view they are pretty good, always call when a girl goes to retrieve her ID from the reception . Housekeeping also is a thumbs up .........

Thanks for the summary mate. Keen to get a look at the pictures when you get a chance. Shame about the size, although 30sqm doesn't sound too small.

Archived