Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Harmony Inn - Superior Villa - Any reviews?

unklej

Or any newer reviews of Harmony Inn at all?

I searched for threads but there wasn't many replies.

^ The Deluxe rooms at Harmony Inn are larger and have a kitchenette (sink, counter and microwave).  If you look at the exterior pic of Harmony Inn, the Superior Villas are the little huts sitting on the roof of the hotel. Sounds weird but they are cute and tidy. Smaller than the Deluxe rooms, no kitchenette, in fact a very small room.

Downside of the Villas, no lift, have to walk up the stairs to the roof and you get a lot of traffic noise from Thraphaya road (buildings block traffic noise on lower floors, deluxe rooms) WiFi signal is weaker on the roof. Villas are novel but the Deluxe are a better room.

300107_15080719500033881722.jpg

300107_15080719470033881498.jpg

^ The Deluxe rooms at Harmony Inn are larger and have a kitchenette (sink, counter and microwave).  If you look at the exterior pic of Harmony Inn, the Superior Villas are the little huts sitting on the roof of the hotel. Sounds weird but they are cute and tidy. Smaller than the Deluxe rooms, no kitchenette, in fact a very small room.

Downside of the Villas, no lift, have to walk up the stairs to the roof and you get a lot of traffic noise from Thraphaya road (buildings block traffic noise on lower floors, deluxe rooms) WiFi signal is weaker on the roof. Villas are novel but the Deluxe are a better room.

attachicon.gif300107_15080719500033881722.jpg

attachicon.gif300107_15080719470033881498.jpg

Thanks for the post. I will probably just book the room instead of the Villa now.

Any word on if they still charge you 400 baht per night for a joiner? There was a 2015 post on here I seen on the search saying 400 baht but that may have changed. I am gonna try and get in contact with them but I hear they are bad with e-mails lol

^ I had a short time girl I already knew come to my room, no charge. I would send her a text and she would just walk up and knock on my door. I did not even know they had a joiner fee. I last stayed there in April 2016.

^ I had a short time girl I already knew come to my room, no charge. I would send her a text and she would just walk up and knock on my door. I did not even know they had a joiner fee. I last stayed there in April 2016.

Thanks for the post. I have e-mailed them to confirm this. They may have changed their policies. I can't imagine a hotel nowadays having a joiner fee, they would lose so much business lol I for one won't stay there if I have to pay for a joiner. The info on the booking websites say 2 max people can stay in the rooms so I ain't about to pay for anyone to stay lol

Archived