IGNORED

Pattaya-News.com domain name for sale

whitespider - RIP

After 11 years of doing absolutely bugger all with it i am selling the domain name pattaya-news.com.

There are many ways the domain could be used but the name probably speaks for itself so i will not go into it.

Just one note - the current simple magazine site on the domain was added recently simply so it is not empty. All old articles etc now have 404 redirects to the home page.

It DOES need someone with the time to spend, or even a development team or gorup of authors as it could develop into a very large site very quickly. If you are sat at home with nothing to do it can be a very good earner if you put the legwork in.

No need to respond here - there is an offer form on the site itself at the link below. All offers considered although it is probably the best domain name available for a news site, publisher or magazine style website so no silly ones please.

http://pattaya-news.com/pattaya-news-com-sale/

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Dang... I just bought Pattaya-newsies.com 

Planning to host a site devoted to the hardworking katoy newsboys/girls/whatevers that sing and dance while on strike or pickpocketing tourists. 

Sorry... I know you said you didn't want silly.

Archived