IGNORED

Strange Carl's Jr rant

matta330

Last time i went to central festival it wasnt where it usually was, an ice cream place was there instead so i thought it had closed.Its obviously just moved to another area in the mall,where is it please.

You were on the wrong floor. They haven't moved.

They did move, but that was quite a while ago. It's not in its original location, unless they've moved it back since my last visit.

EDIT: And BTW, when they get it right, they are way better than Burger King.

You were on the wrong floor. They haven't moved.

correct.

same place it has always been, with a terrace coming out and overlooking what was the zico restaurant and the open front of festival beach rd

it opened for trade june 2012

found a pic i took june 2014 of the terrace, but the big sign has been gone for a long time when H and M opened underneath it

june 3 102_800x600.jpg

by aug 22nd 2014 the sign place had been hijacked by H and M, but i no longer have the pic in my data base

Last time i went to central festival it wasnt where it usually was, an ice cream place was there instead so i thought it had closed.Its obviously just moved to another area in the mall,where is it please.

3rd floor.  They have outdoor seating as well looking over Pattaya Bay.

How was the burger?

Better than McDonalds, not as good as Jim's Burgers (where I would have gone if I wasn't being lazy).

I went back tonight and although they still did not have the napkin dispensers on the tables like they used to, at least when the food was brought out, the big napkins had returned.  I think this was part supply chain issue as they have had many supply issues, and part cost savings.

I went back tonight and although they still did not have the napkin dispensers on the tables like they used to, at least when the food was brought out, the big napkins had returned.  I think this was part supply chain issue as they have had many supply issues, and part cost savings.

So disaster averted then?

Safe to go back?

Safe to go back?

Yes, until their next supply shortage of something.

get the mushroom burger it is awesome but I wished they carried the full line of 6 dollar burgers as in usa

Safe to go back?

Great to hear the logistics supply train issue has been solved and the nappies are back just in time for Christmas.  Another riddle solved here at PA.

my friend who eats there all the time in the states says one of the best fried chicken sandwiches around.   Never tried it but he knows his food

• 2 weeks later...

Went there today, superstar burger was great as always. Tried the chili cheese fries first time and gotta say it was some tasteless shit. Liked the sign on door going to outside balcony : Please use other door, Inconvinience is regretted

Archived