Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Teeth Whitening

Mr-wrong

I got mine done (scrape and polish) at a place opposite Tukcom on Pattaya Tai, 850 baht and they did a great job but my God it was painful.

I got mine done (scrape and polish) at a place opposite Tukcom on Pattaya Tai, 850 baht and they did a great job but my God it was painful.

I'm thinking of doing it as well. What was the procedure and what can you not do the following days?

I had mine done in October 2016.  I stayed at Pattaya and also Bangkok. I had it done in Bangkok at the Bangkok International Dental Hospital.

I was worried about the pain so they gave me two mild pain killers before starting(Tylenol 500mg).

The whole process took two hours.  30 minutes detailed cleaning then 90 minutes under the lights (with the cleaning agent being applied every 15 minutes).

Target was 5 shades lighter and managed to achieve with a minimum of fuss.

The process was completely painless and quite remarkably did not experience any pain in the days following the treatment.

It cost me a total of 11,350 Baht which was fantastic value compared to what it would have cost me in Australia.

“Luck Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

I actually took before and after photos at the clinic and I just had a look at the photos for the first time since returning.  The results are stunning, yellow teeth to white in 2 hours.

[quote name="JohnRogers718" post="3881557" timestamp="1482044774" date="Today, 06:06 PM

It cost me a total of 11,350 Baht which was fantastic value compared to what it would have cost me in Australia.

I paid 4500 in Nov...no painkillers

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

If you intend to have your teeth whitened it's a good idea to brush your teeth with Sensodyne toothpaste for 2 weeks beforehand. I've had tooth whitening done twice, 2 years apart. The first time it hurt for about 10 hours afterwards (But just got unfortable towards the end of the procedure, no pain at the time).

On the second occasion, after brushing as described above, it never got more than uncomfortable at any time.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I paid 4500 in Nov...no painkillers

Are you able to advise how many shades whiter?  

Are you able to advise how many shades whiter?

They'll give you an estimate beforehand, for me it was about 3 shades the first time and 2 the second but it's an individual thing.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Most places will do it for 5000 thb for laser whitening. Zoom,I asked around, was around 8000 thb.

The problem is finding a dentist who actually has good equipment. Not all 'laser' whitening are really laser whitening. Some say they use white, others red or blue light when they say laser.

Also look for Groupon offers if you have this in your country. I have seen ZOOM for as cheap as 3500 thb in London, UK

Had a scale and polish last week at:

Dental Paragon Clinic.

291/1-2 Cental Pattaya RD.

[email protected]

Did a fantastic job, after the water jet treatment she used a new treatment called air something which I never had before.

Only problem with this for me, was they use a very salty solution. I can't stand salt and if it hit the back of my throat it made me retch.

A little bit uncomfortable yes. But no pain.

Cost 1200 baht. I was that impressed I'm going back for two fillings this afternoon. Wish me luck I f----in hate that drill.

Cost for fillings, 600 baht each. God knows what it would cost in the UK.

I discussed getting this done with a "glorified dentist" as he jokingly describes himself (actually a maxillofacial surgeon) monger friend in Pattaya. He examined my mouth (in Sweethearts, lol) and recommended I not do laser. He recommended I go to a dental hygienist at home and talk about trays. Was quite a funny night - he had quite a clinic going with girls queuing up to be examined for various maladies and even wrote a few 'scripts' on scraps of paper.

Where did you get it done for 4500 please mate?

Central Rd between 2nd Rd and Soi Bukhao intersections approx opposite a gold shop. SEA Smile from memory. Female dentist.

There was another dentist closer to the 2nd rd intersection that was about 3500-4000, but the receptionist in the other was nicer.

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

800-1200 baht is NOT Whitening treatment

The water jet treatment is a waste of time but good for those who have very sensitive teeth - its ok for a one off but over the course of time doesnt work

Most legit Whitening is between 4000 - 10000

I would advise doing it at the end of your holiday

Dr Cherry currently has procedure for 5000 for what I had done in 2012 before Veneers, Was exceptional result at the time

That sounds like a standard cleaning, not whitening.

• 2 weeks later...

That will not be teeth whitening it will be just cleaning and some polishing

No definitely whitening, they use a u.v light and peroxide gel. She does it mobile. Think its about 150 at dentists.

No definitely whitening, they use a u.v light and peroxide gel. She does it mobile. Think its about 150 at dentists.

lol there was article on daytime tv end of last year about these mobile outfits using bleach 10x more than this allowed then at Dentists and the amount of damage it causes unseen for first few years

Can one drink alcohol that evening?

Can one drink alcohol that evening?

Why not I always do. Its tea and coffee they recommend avoiding either right away or anytime for that matter

Thanks for the reply! I will have to give that a go one day. Always wanted to here but so expensive. I didn't want to screw up my trip by having to hold back a night or 2.

• 4 weeks later...

Many years ago I used a gel that comes with two rubber gums that you put in hot water and then form them to your teeth. The gel contains Hydrogen-Peroxide if I remember correctly(I might not). I think its the same kind of chemical used for hair bleaching and also some acne gel - but definitely dont put that on your teeth guys ! lol.... 

It was not expensive maybe $30-50USD tops. And worked very well ! After just 1 or 2 nights with the gums on with gel inside, my teeth were baby-white again !

If someone knows a source for it in thailand if would be cool =) 

its totally painless , easy , cheap , do it yourself at home... If you smoke a lot and drink a lot of coffee etc, you shouldnt use it too often I think.... Max once a year or something, because I believe it can damage the teeth if used too often....

www.ThaiPeptides.com - IGF-1 - Line ID : Thai.Peptides - Email : [email protected]

Archived