IGNORED

How many weeks would/do you choose to stay, and why?

simon6666

I always find it difficult to decide on a certain amount of time to stay for each of my trips.

Normally I do around ten days. That seems pretty good to me, although when it's time to leave I tend to feel like another week would be fantastic.

Have done one, two, three and four week trips. I thought four was overkill, although I spent two of those in BKK and didn't find that anywhere near as fun as Pattaya. Three was good, although expenditure was getting to a place I wasn't that comfortable with. Two was awesome. One's just not enough.

How about everyone else?

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

Come On, Lighten Up, I'm Just Being A Total Asshole

As well as the length of the trip, you need to consider how often.

Four weeks is fine for me. Happy to go home then, and be able to have proper conversations again! I do that about 5 times a year so try to get the best of both worlds.

My trips have ranged from 4 days to 3 weeks.

It is amazing how much you can pack into 7 days-nights.  I went in August and it felt like I'd been there a month.....

Whilst yes airfares and hotels can be cheap the entertainment expenses can build up significantly as you said.  Any trip is better than no trip and just working sleeping eating and repeating.  I went six times a few years back, mix of business and holidays, that seemed excessive in retrospect.

I think the ideal is whatever you feel like at the time, but if longer than say 14 days break the trip up with other destinations.  I managed Pattaya-HK-Phnom Penh, Udon Thani, and Pattaya at Xmas 2014....a bit too much but it all worked well.

I cant do too long in pattaya anymore need to mix it up,i usually do a 16/17 day trip 6 days in pattaya 6 in Ac then 4/5 back in pattaya,last trip i did 5 days in PP and 9 in pattaya and was great,good thing with a longer trip is i will take a day off whereas at moment with these just over 2 week trips i feel i need to keep plugging away

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

GF and I do alternate two months Pattaya two months Philippines, she is Filipina otherwise the RP time would be much shorter

Ive had a 9 night trip and 2x4 week trips.

I shagged more girls in the short trip, really packing it in, on both of the long trips I stayed with a single girl on each for far too long and became a bit attached.

Id say im better off aiming for 2 weeks in the future.

I go for two weeks as find that to be perfect for myself. I only get 5 and a half weeks leave plus bank holidays. I find two weeks is plenty for me as I live like a 2 week millionaire in Pattaya haha. I work all year for my holidays so I'm gonna bloody enjoy them.

I find the more trips I get under my belt,the longer I would like to have per trip..

This is because as I go there more I've come to prefer doing things differently.

Don't really do ST so much these days,prefer to scope some girls out at my own pace,then take one LT/LLT for a couple or three days. Then have a break for a day or two and repeat the cycle.

Don't really drink much either.

But having said all that,my work situation only allows me to take 3x2 weeks per year,so there's always the temptation to slip into full on mode.

Long flight and do not want the hassle of applying for a visa so 4 weeks is ideal for me. Did November next trying March and next year might do a month in November but fly out later maybe 7-10th. If we all did the same it would be boring so along as you are happy with what yo do keep it Up. :hello09:  

3 or 4 weeks has been the my best experiences IMO

after that i wanna go somewhere to get away from it :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

3 weeks. That's around the time frame to where I get a bit sick of the place. It gives me a good 3 or 4 months before I miss it again. Around the 5th or 6th month I get excited like it's my first time. Any shorter than 3 weeks and it wont be enough...and I can't go any longer because of work. 3 weeks is perfect for me.

4 weeks - at about 3 weeks things begin to get repetitious and by week 4 my need for decent wine and pizza is nearly overwhelming.

Since I am looking at a 12 hour time zone change it makes no sense to go for less than 2 weeks as you just about get your internal clock reset just in time to go back.

I do a six weeker and up to three two week visits ,but I also travel to other parts of Thailand,. I have done six weeks straight in Pattaya also, still packing them in right up the last moment.

Twice a year go for 6-7 weeks and take one of those weeks each trip to visit Angeles City, Chaing Mai or Luang Prabang. The break keeps Pattaya interesting when I return. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I usually do a 21 night trip and a 17 night trip, I used to do 3, 2 and a half week trips but its killing my bank account  :GoldenSmile1:

I have found 2 weeks suits me fine as you need to balance work commitments, finances, ability to handle the climate and juggling freezing aircon on hotel v humidity outside, and burn out factor so the harder you go with the girls and booze the shorter the period you need.

I can last longer than 2 weeks only if I have a decent rooftop hotel pool to do some laps and enjoy the breeze when the rain is on its way! My next trip is feb and yes it is 2 weeks at 247 boutique

3 weeks is plenty,it is in Pattaya anyway,i feel like i need an holiday after 3 weeks here!

10 days is right at that level for me. I feel like by day 7 I've run into the same girls in the discos

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Archived