IGNORED

Baywalk residence

Banker86

Will be staying here... we said at Mira mera (think that's how it's spelt) no extra fee for guest.

Anyone stayed at the baywalk residence?

I'm new here as well. But will bf having yearly trips to Pattaya

Was there through circumstances last month having given the place a miss last few years all I can say is lot of Arab and Indian noisy cunts whom whilst there were making a racket and cooking on pots in rooms

I left after 3 nights before I decked my neighbours

Was there through circumstances last month having given the place a miss last few years all I can say is lot of Arab and Indian noisy cunts whom whilst there were making a racket and cooking on pots in rooms

I left after 3 nights before I decked my neighbours

Hahahahaha.

I know funny and that's funny.

Reading a lot about the arabs and Indians being noisy!!! Guess I'll have to make more noise!

There from songkran

Thanks for the heads up

Hahahahaha.

I know funny and that's funny.

Now this is funny ☺☺☺☺

1479497192392.jpg

• 1 year later...

i just booked  for july. because  of location as near  walking street and 10 mins from LK Metro least  i think so.  i be pissed  or loved up or both lol 

22 minutes ago, Rab016 said:

i just booked  for july. because  of location as near  walking street and 10 mins from LK Metro least  i think so.  i be pissed  or loved up or both lol 

Bit further than 10 mins to LK Matey mind you 10 mins to Boys Town :D

It’s a in a good location. Especially since it’s on the baht bus route going both ways. I didn’t hear any noise from any other guest on my stay. I barely seen any guest while their. Breakfast was pretty decent. I was told no extra cost for more than one female in my room. Only negative I have for baywalk residence was I did have an ant problem in my room. 

3 hours ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Bit further than 10 mins to LK Matey mind you 10 mins to Boys Town :D

what happens in Thailand  stays  in Thailand  . i want the whole experience  lol on that note how far to LK Metro  as going to the Devils Den st some point for a 3 some 

43 minutes ago, Rab016 said:

what happens in Thailand  stays  in Thailand  . i want the whole experience  lol on that note how far to LK Metro  as going to the Devils Den st some point for a 3 some 

Foot 20/25 max

40 baht MT 5 mins

10 baht Bus get off soi Diana or Soi Honey 5 mins walk

thanks Mr  frost.  its my first trip and i like a kid in a sweet shop  . but probably  end up like a bull  in a china shop. i dont mind walking but might be a bit unsteady  on my feet  on way back so will need a lady to help me get home lol 

Archived