IGNORED

Direct Flights into Angeles City?

HTW

Hey everyone, I was trying to find out which airlines fly directly into Angeles City either from Thailand or Cambodia. Thinking of a quick trip for a week or so and I'm done dealing with the traffic and BS in Manila. I've done it too many times while trying to save money in the past. It's worth the extra money to avoid Manila at this point in my life. Any info would be great, thanks fellas.

Zero

Best option is Tiger Air direct from Singapore.  Or can fly from Hong Kong or Korea.

There's advantages of spending a day or two in Makati, only 15 minutes from the airport (assuming less traffic and tollway once exiting the airport), especially if you're interested in the cultural performing arts and there's something going on at CCP.

Otherwise, booking a nice 3-star Makati hotel can work for a night or two. I sometimes spend my laat one or two nights in Makati before returning to MNL airport.

For AC, I book a hotel car both to and from, when traffic is at it's lowest level.

AC to Manila/Makati: Sunday mornings

Makati to AC: Depart early morning, weekends, or late at night.

No more nonstop BKK <-> Clark

Archived