Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Struggling for hotel

scouse-red

Didn't think I was able to make it for new year but I've found a way of making it. Been on all the sites and room rates are stupid for the month can anyone put me onto a hotel or condo please

What prices have you seen....and what are you prepared to pay per night?

I normally stay lk royal wing and there quoting me 1400 which is stupid. The hotels I've seen which are at a decent price are in jomtien and I'm not to sure of that area. I think maybe upto 750 for the month is a price I don't mind paying

Try Rcon@siam mate. Brilliant hotel for the price.

I was getting 780 in low season and I expect it shouldn't be no more than 1100 for peak season.

Just off soi Buakhow. Location is excellent for the baht bus route to Walking Street, walking distance to LK Metro, soi honey, soi Diana etc.

3 min mototaxi to Soi 6.

Highly recommend it for a fellow scouse red :)

i am a huge fanboy of "SC Villa" on soi xzite/excite. so far i stayed there for about 2 months accumulated and it is a real bargain. it is about a 1 min walk from LK Metro just 20 metres past exzite club. i think it was about 20-22k for the premium rooms if you stay for 30 days, usually it is 1300-1400b per day, so a great discount. there is a huge discrepancy in quality between the normal and the bigger room, so make sure to book a big one.

good luck and have fun.

I'm confused, 1400 for an LK property seems about right.  750 is pretty low end especially at peak season.

Sandy Spring is showing availablity

Try China Garden. If the new place is open, they may have availability.

Your looking in the range of 750b per night for a month? If you give more specific details of what you are looking for location, amenities that are important to you, you will get more specific recommendations.

Another mentioned China Garden, saw in another thread that their upgrades are finished and fit your budget but that is a different kind of guesthouse than the hotel you mentioned (LK Royal Garden).   You could look at D Apartments next door to LK Royal, have rooms in your price range nightly or about 18K per month (cleaning and utilities included), not a hotel but they do have two small pools. http://dapartment.com/

not as posh as LK Royal but high marks for cleanliness, friendly staff and overall well run.

You can also check airbnb, they have stuff in your range both nighty and monthy: http://www.airbnb.com/c/davew823

(fyi, that link is also my airbnb referral code, use it to sign up and you will get $35 usd off your first rental and I'll get a $35 credit toward my next)

The new Retox 0n Soi Honey near 2nd Road has a sign out front rooms for 800Baht.

Good location and worth a look.

Boomerang guesthouse, quiet soi in buakhao. Cheap and very quiet. Michael the owner is a very nice host. I am looking for accommodation myself and would stay at Boomerang again only I really want a pool this time

I arrive the 30th December and leave 28th Jan. I will be going to Cambodia for 10 days in that space but I wanted to try and keep my room in pattaya to save moving my suitcase about. I want to pay around £750 English for the month

Your looking in the range of 750b per night for a month? If you give more specific details of what you are looking for location, amenities that are important to you, you will get more specific recommendations.

Another mentioned China Garden, saw in another thread that their upgrades are finished and fit your budget but that is a different kind of guesthouse than the hotel you mentioned (LK Royal Garden). You could look at D Apartments next door to LK Royal, have rooms in your price range nightly or about 18K per month (cleaning and utilities included), not a hotel but they do have two small pools. http://dapartment.com/

not as posh as LK Royal but high marks for cleanliness, friendly staff and overall well run.

You can also check airbnb, they have stuff in your range both nighty and monthy: http://www.airbnb.com/c/davew823

(fyi, that link is also my airbnb referral code, use it to sign up and you will get $35 usd off your first rental and I'll get a $35 credit toward my next)

My friend stays here mate only got good things to say about dapartments but they haven't got any rooms and haven't for a few weeks now

The new Retox 0n Soi Honey near 2nd Road has a sign out front rooms for 800Baht.

Sold out mate messaged the owner last week

Naris Art hotel

I know I know it isnt downtown central log-jammed Pattaya but.  Motcy taxi to anywhere for 80 baht.  Nice rooms, nice pool.  Baht bus down to Jomtien Beach for daytime if you like.  An easy trip back from WS.

1000B a night.  Yes guest friendly.

Sorta depends on where you like to hang around....

I used airbnb for a monthly rental at Crystal Suites LK Metro, got a 35% discount, came in less than your budget.  Monthly rental but unlike a condo, staff was available to clean the room and provide fresh towels. airbnb also had some units available at Talay 6 Condo that looked interesting.

For a monthly stay I'd recommend New Nikom Court on Soi Lenkee or most of the hotels on Soi Lenkee. Decent hotels & clean.

I think I paid 18k - 20k baht last year for a month about this time.

email: [email protected]

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

For a monthly stay I'd recommend New Nikom Court on Soi Lenkee or most of the hotels on Soi Lenkee. Decent hotels & clean.

I think I paid 18k - 20k baht last year for a month about this time.

email: [email protected]

Thanks mate I'll check this

I arrive the 30th December and leave 28th Jan. I will be going to Cambodia for 10 days in that space but I wanted to try and keep my room in pattaya to save moving my suitcase about. I want to pay around £750 English for the month

your choices should be fairly endless at 32000 baht....enjoy your holiday.

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Someone else also suggested but Airbnb it. Discount will be good as you are booking for a month.

your choices should be fairly endless at 32000 baht....enjoy your holiday.

ER

Yeah, that's a great budget. I'm staying at the Links on Soi Buakhao not too far from LK Metro and the room is great. I think it's 19000 for a month. There are rooms everywhere if you can wait until you arrive you can find a nice place. Rent for two days and find something walking around. Make sure you get a place that's quite. Airbb sounds like a good option.

I just booked a room for 8 nights in January. 800 a night( no breakfast included)

Archived