Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

18K Gold-Pearl earrings

how122255

18 Karat (75%)Gold  and pearl earrings for sale...6 months old ..Bought in Pattaya...Paid 2900 baht ... Total weight of both earrings is 3.4 grams ... Asking 2,500 baht or near offer ...

DSCN0882.JPG

DSCN0883.JPG

DSCN0888.JPG

Were you wearing em .., :GoldenSmile1:

Good luck with your sale but with jewellery you lose almost half the value once you've bought it.

The scrap value on these will be low but they will make a nice gift and its nearly Christmas

There we go again ...  :WinkGrin1: . 

I love this guy. He'd put arthur daley to shame [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

attachicon.gifgo.jpg

Earrings, watches...anything you like.

The tablet for sale was the best [emoji2]

Can i get a pearl necklace to match? [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

I will consider a reasonable offer... For you b/m's who like to make jokes, I will also consider a 'trade' for ???

I will consider a reasonable offer... For you b/m's who like to make jokes, I will also consider a 'trade' for ???

How much does the gold content of the earrings weigh?

I have no idea how much the gold weighs separately ... I am 'guessing'  that  MAYBE it is half of the total weight ...  Again,  just guessing as I have no idea...You would need to break apart the earrings to be able to weigh the gold alone ...

I have no idea how much the gold weighs separately ... I am 'guessing'  that  MAYBE it is half of the total weight ...  Again,  just guessing as I have no idea...You would need to break apart the earrings to be able to weigh the gold alone ...

Can you give me a price for the gold you can keep the pearls?

I might be able to weigh the first bigger pearl,  then I would be able to take a closer guess at the gold weight ...  If your interested, please make me a cash offer by p/m ...I have no real use for the pearls ... Thanks

50gbp you are the man well done 20gbp can buy you it it the UK max.

Note to self get my friends to send me some .

JDM

I never mentioned what the actual selling price was . I did post that I will consider a reasonable offer... These were brand new and never worn... You need to compare equal items. These were beautiful, high quality pearls. Not all are same-same...

Archived