IGNORED

Lk Mansion Junior Deluxe

klingen

Hey guys!

Have anyone stayed in LK Mansion Junior Deluxe rooms and how is it?

I have see many LK Mansion threads but not on junior deluxe room i think :D 

Thanks for the answer and help

Hey guys!

At 25sm & no view a dog kennel cums to mind!

Hey guys!

When I have written about LK Mansion, I have been talking about the "Junior Deluxe", not sure where they came up with that name, but it is the cheaper of the two types of rooms in that building, the room that is most advertised at a lower price.  FOR THE PRICE, LK Mansion WAS good and fine when they ran the JD at a very low price (around 16usd on agoda).

I would stay there as it is a good location and a proper hotel (lift, pool, room service, etc). Reception could be a bit snotty and the WIFI sign-on, resign on every 20mins, is anoying but that is not why I stopped going. LK Mansion has a disgusting roach problem.  I have stayed all over SE Asia for more than a decade, I am not scared off by a bug here or there. At LK Mansion, it is an absolute infestation. Can't go back.

You might look into the Intown Holiday hotel on Soi Honey as an alternative.  Similar price to LK Mansion and imho even better location. Also a proper hotel (rooftop pool, room service, lift). I had many good stays there in the past but you should check on more recent reviews as it has be 5 years or so since I have been there. http://www.intownholiday.co.th/roomrate

I had LK mansion junior deluxe room booked for 2 weeks in february but now im glad i changed it after reading passports review, took honey inn deluxe room instead for 950b night with breakfast

• 1 month later...

I had LK mansion junior deluxe room booked for 2 weeks in february but now im glad i changed it after reading passports review, took honey inn deluxe room instead for 950b night with breakfast

Hi Jesse99

Honey inn at 950b with breakfast seems like a good deal.

Can I ask where you book that from? Thank you.

When I have written about LK Mansion, I have been talking about the "Junior Deluxe", not sure where they came up with that name, but it is the cheaper of the two types of rooms in that building, the room that is most advertised at a lower price.  FOR THE PRICE, LK Mansion WAS good and fine when they ran the JD at a very low price (around 16usd on agoda).

I would stay there as it is a good location and a proper hotel (lift, pool, room service, etc). Reception could be a bit snotty and the WIFI sign-on, resign on every 20mins, is anoying but that is not why I stopped going. LK Mansion has a disgusting roach problem.  I have stayed all over SE Asia for more than a decade, I am not scared off by a bug here or there. At LK Mansion, it is an absolute infestation. Can't go back.

You might look into the Intown Holiday Hotel on Soi Honey as an alternative.  Similar price to LK Mansion and imho even better location. Also a proper hotel (rooftop pool, room service, lift). I had many good stays there in the past but you should check on more recent reviews as it has be 5 years or so since I have been there. http://www.intownholiday.co.th/roomrate

Currently looking at hotels for my next trip. Seen lk mansion for 14bucks a night on Agoda but think ill pass not a fan of roaches thanks for the heads up.

I'll most likely go closer to the 30.00 price range like usual. I always look at the cheap ones but always find a flaw of some kind.

I usually book LK mansion on expedia and it's always about £14 a night.

If it's 14 US dollars and 16 Aussie dollars on Agoda that's a good percentage cheaper. Can anyone confirm if that's the final price or if there are any add ons when you pay?

Also i've stayed here 4 times, it's not the greatest and has it's problems but i've never once seen a cockroach

If it's 14 US dollars and 16 Aussie dollars on Agoda that's a good percentage cheaper. Can anyone confirm if that's the final price or if there are any add ons when you pay?

Also i've stayed here 4 times, it's not the greatest and has it's problems but i've never once seen a cockroach

They add a 17% tax and service charge on Agoda. Kind of like eating out at alot of Thai restaurants lol.

It went up since last night as well. Now its 16usd pre tax.

Click on your currency in the top right corner, change to what you want to see, and there is a switch there to go to "inclusive" pricing ... boom - taxes and fees in the rate.

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

They add a 17% tax and service charge on Agoda. Kind of like eating out at alot of Thai restaurants lol.

It went up since last night as well. Now its 16usd pre tax.

Funnily enough i look at the hotels for my exact same dates on Agoda later in the day and now mansion is back to the 14usd pretax. Very strange system they got going.

Archived