IGNORED

Flag a dickhead icon

bfinkay

Was reading some threads and noticed that no matter what people need to snipe and be bitchy which inevitably kills the thread.

I like using the 'like' icon to flag post that I enjoy so was thinking an alternative to flag posts by dickheads would be just as useful, and count the volume of these flags on their profile.

There would be so many benefits and at least people would know when they have annoyed someone, sometimes I think they have no idea of how they read.

Not sure if the system has a function to configure that or not but other forums have different types of flags so was thinking it may be possible.

4bfd046a00f6a8f4c1cb0fdfdf588105.png

We already have a button to press if something is Posted that's against the Rules.  Called the "Report" button.

Adding an 'unlike' feature or something similar will only increase the amount of hostility on the Forum, because as we all already know people can't play nicely as it is.  Such a feature will inevitably be abused.

TBH, it wouldn't really serve any purpose.  BM's very quickly learn which Members continually make off-topic or unkind comments, the best thing is not to feed the attention seeking of these guys by responding to their comments.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Archived