Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Check and clean your hotel AC filters or get sick!

doug

I have stayed in several different hotels in Thailand and one thing I find is that the AC filters are generally not cleaned enough and can make you sick if you use your AC. Please take a moment and get on a chair and open your AC unit and pull out the filters. I will suggest you take them into the shower and rinse them off and use a bit of soap on them to disinfect. Let them dry a bit and put them back in. I have gotten a cough both times I forgot to clean them at the beginning of my trip and once I cleaned them I got much better. I would not ask the maid tk clean it as I do not always trust their skills and they may just wipe the outside of the unit and think that is what you wanted.

I didn't take a picture but the Honey Inn was very fuzzy and dirty and I definitely could not see through the filter.

Please add your pictures of your hotel air filters and name the hotel.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

A better idea is to take disinfectant spray and spray it into the aircon while it is working. This will kill things that are anywhere in the airflow rather than cleaning mainly dust from the filter. To get well inside the aircon you may need to remove the filter if it is very dirty.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

A better idea is to take disinfectant spray and spray it into the aircon while it is working. This will kill things that are anywhere in the airflow rather than cleaning mainly dust from the filter. To get well inside the aircon you may need to remove the filter if it is very dirty.

+1

90 percent of people visiting Thailand get the dreaded cough, and I don't think it is related to dirty AC units, but sucking pussy and kissing .

But I have taken the filters out and hosed them down in the shower.

Good thinking! I just took mine out and cleaned them! But I was wondering were my cough was coming from not sure if it's the kissing or my air con but either way good thinking!

Glen 20

Straight into the duct while it's running.

Empty a can if needed. It'll stink the room like chemical flavoured pine for a bit, but it kills everything.

I do it at work the first day in each swing.

I used to get sick every time , now it's never.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I have stayed in several different hotels in Thailand and one thing I find is that the AC filters are generally not cleaned enough and can make you sick if you use your AC. Please take a moment and get on a chair and open your AC unit and pull out the filters. I will suggest you take them into the shower and rinse them off and use a bit of soap on them to disinfect. Let them dry a bit and put them back in. I have gotten a cough both times I forgot to clean them at the beginning of my trip and once I cleaned them I got much better. I would not ask the maid tk clean it as I do not always trust their skills and they may just wipe the outside of the unit and think that is what you wanted.

I didn't take a picture but the Honey Inn was very fuzzy and dirty and I definitely could not see through the filter.

Please add your pictures of your hotel air filters and name the hotel.

Nice heads up thanks. It hadn't occured to me how easy it might be to clean yourself. I just removed my LG filters and cleaned in the shower with anti-bacteria soap i had, now drying outside.

They looked much cleaner than expected.

Will be interesting to see how dirty some filters are.

843b3eddbb4d093c1047906146d52cee.jpg

I'd worry more about what's under the sheets. Why do you think Thai girls always wear towels

Good tip doug, something I always do, take out the filters and clean them in the shower.

90 percent of people visiting Thailand get the dreaded cough, and I don't think it is related to dirty AC units, but sucking pussy and kissing .

I used to get the dreaded cough, but I never do, now that I....  wash my hands regularly, take multi vitamins, use mouthwash regularly, wash the air con filters and use a fan most of the time.

If you do not have a fan, you can buy one at a supermarket.

I recently started a topic called sick in pattaya as I got sick on my last trip, I thought I got it from a bargirl but now I wonder if it was the air con.

Thanks for the tips next time it will be the first thing I do.

Thanks for the tips next time it will be the first thing I do.

day 2, when rested and sober for climbing on the chair.

but yes most hotel filters will be filthy and it's usually pretty easy to undo the grills and remove them for a good rinse in the shower

But I have taken the filters out and hosed them down in the shower.

my doctor in Aus who is well aware of my activities told me it's kissing desease lol when I returned with the cough and he advised me if I lick to many different pussys expect it and just smiled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know about the ac filters , but I always take the girl to the shower hose her down and let her dry before using her . I guess it's the same .

I don't think she would like been sprayed with glen 20 before bed action . But I'll give it ago

Might find someone's drugs up there 5555555

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

I just had today my Aircon guys give all of my apartments the 6 month full service i pay for it and have done for the last 6 years.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived