IGNORED

Smokin' Joe's BBQ in Soi Lengkee

China Garden

There is a wide electronic safe in each room which can safely store your notebooks, ipads and valuables etc. The one bedroom has a desk and chair ideal for long stays, plenty of storage in wardrobe. 

1 Bedroom desk.jpg

safe.jpg

Standard Safe.jpg

In the one bedroom there's an additional 55 inch LG Smart TV connected to the internet, bedside lights ideal for reading, separate air conditioner, every room has a fan, bedside cabinets with power outlets next to the bed. Or it on the balcony, 4 out of 6 rooms have them.  

Slumberland Mattress came today, linen cleaned daily and there a TV stand on order for the bedroom, same as the living room. 

1 Bedroom Bed.jpg

1 Bedroom LG Smart TV.jpg

Standard Balcony.jpg

Edited by China Garden

This is the toilet & shower for the 1 bedroom, same as Jocky's before but we added a shower curtain and soap dispenser 

1 Bedroom bathroom 1.jpg

1 Bedroom bathroom 2.jpg

This is the standard room, two standard rooms have new bathrooms with rain showers, 49-55 inch Smart TV's in everyroom. Blackout curtains ! Neon Blue light (can be on or off)

Standard 1.jpg

Standard 4.jpg

Standard 6.jpg

Standard 8.jpg

Standard bathroom 1.jpg

Standard bathroom 2.jpg

Standard bathroom 3.jpg

Standard curtains.jpg

Standard Fridge.jpg

We currently have just 2 rooms available, the other 4 rooms will be completed in April. The standard room is ONLY 600 baht per night and the 1 bedroom is 600-800 Baht depending on length of stay.

Email Yuri at [email protected] (most of March is also booked already) 

Bloody hell. I ordered the Fri special after working up an appetite down the soi thinking it sounded about right, ribs & 1/4 chook which strangely morphed into a 1/2 when served with chips & bread.

Tasted just great. Tried to work out if there was an etiquette to eating ribs but just sliced off some meat & picked the bones up in my hands to knaw on the rest so I might have committed sacrilege.

Ended up taking home 2 ribs & the half chook which served as a late night drunken snack. Fully recommend

• Like 1

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Discrete electronic key card entrance and exit with a 24 hour reception window  .... We also accept credit cards!!

Bloody hell. I ordered the Fri special after working up an appetite down the soi thinking it sounded about right, ribs & 1/4 chook which strangely morphed into a 1/2 when served with chips & bread.

Tasted just great. Tried to work out if there was an etiquette to eating ribs but just sliced off some meat & picked the bones up in my hands to knaw on the rest so I might have committed sacrilege.

Ended up taking home 2 ribs & the half chook which served as a late night drunken snack. Fully recommend

Come in hungry, leave happy  :GoldenSmile1:

Enter.jpg

Edited by China Garden

Well looks like it is a Long walk from Areca Lodge might give a try in March.

• Like 1

The rooms look great, fantastic decor and really a huge notch above most places around that are not fully fledged hotels

Please put a link to your site on here, sorry if its in your signature but just like many of us I've got them turned off

On a separate note, do you offer all inclusive set monthly rates ?

By that I mean a set price including Electricity & Water + internet + daily cleaning etc.

I ask because I created a topic about places that do          http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/309485-guest-houses-with-all-inclusive-long-stay-prices/

If you do please give your place a plug on it and as you say the one bedroomed ones do look perfect for long term stays

Chok Dee

CuppaTea

Well looks like it is a Long walk from Areca Lodge might give a try in March.

8-9 iron,depending on wind.

8-9 iron,depending on wind.

Is that all you talk about golf of food  :GoldenSmile1:

Is that all you talk about golf of food  :GoldenSmile1:

What else is there?

• Like 1

What else is there?

RUM

I like rum.

So do I20170218_190516.jpg look at the roll and it has not fall off.

Edited by mbamber

So do Iattachicon.gif20170218_190516.jpg look at the roll and it has not fall off.

Whenever I see Pussers over here I grab a bottle.Love it.

Friend of mine just started doing Spiced Rum at his distilery here in Victoria.

I had bottle number four and I have to say it is

One of ththe best spiced runs I've ever had.

Victoria Gin .

Sidney BC.Google it

Whenever I see Pussers over here I grab a bottle.Love it.

Friend of mine just started doing Spiced Rum at his distilery here in Victoria.

I had bottle number four and I have to say it is

One of ththe best spiced runs I've ever had.

Victoria Gin .

Sidney BC.Google it

I did it's all about gin but instead I went to Victoria Distillers and it shows it there Sidney Spiced only available to sample and they are not calling it Rum till next year Lucky you. :hello09:

I did it's all about gin but instead I went to Victoria Distillers and it shows it there Sidney Spiced only available to sample and they are not calling it Rum till next year Lucky you. :hello09:

Yep.

Owner came to Pattaya with me

Last year but thought it was

A bit fucked up for

Him.Didnt come

Back.lol

The rooms look great, fantastic decor and really a huge notch above most places around that are not fully fledged hotels

Please put a link to your site on here, sorry if its in your signature but just like many of us I've got them turned off

On a separate note, do you offer all inclusive set monthly rates ?

By that I mean a set price including Electricity & Water + internet + daily cleaning etc.

I ask because I created a topic about places that do          http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/309485-guest-houses-with-all-inclusive-long-stay-prices/

If you do please give your place a plug on it and as you say the one bedroomed ones do look perfect for long term stays

Chok Dee

CuppaTea

It does include electric & water, Jocky's had each room on a metre which I removed but there's a electricity tag which you need to remove when you leave the room, it cuts only the power to the A/C unit.  Right now we are doing the room's cheaply to get em filled and hopefully get some nice reviews, our aim would be to get 18,000 a month for a standard room (600 a night) and 24,000  for the one bedroom .. those are prices "we hope to get" after our introduction period, nightly will probably be 750-900 high / low season and 1000 - 1,200 for the 1 bedroom (also has sofa bed which i might upgrade).

We clean daily yes, we give 10% in the restaurants and we accept credit cards! Internet is 50mb fibre with True. 

• Like 3

Delicious ribs, good service, decent pricing. Smokin' Joes is sort of unputdownable from where I stand.

Right now we are doing the room's cheaply to get em filled and hopefully get some nice reviews, our aim would be to get 18,000 a month for a standard room (600 a night) and 24,000  for the one bedroom .. those are prices "we hope to get" after our introduction period, nightly will probably be 750-900 high / low season and 1000 - 1,200 for the 1 bedroom (also has sofa bed which i might upgrade).

Just across the road and a little further up (family mart) the rooms go for 13,000 a month for long stayers............yours at 18,000 seems a bit on the high side sorry

:Think1: 

Your rooms look tremendous value for money. Clean,clutter free,sharp looking you should be happy with how they have turned out.

I just got a full refund for my other accomadation.room for12-26th of May?

i have dropped you an email.

Joe

Edited by Joethescot

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Just across the road and a little further up (family mart) the rooms go for 13,000 a month for long stayers............yours at 18,000 seems a bit on the high side sorry

:Think1:

I'm aware there are rooms from 300-500 Baht per night, personally I think our 24 hour reception, ability to take credit cards, 10% in the restaurants, daily linen changes, European manager, quality linen etc etc warrants the extra 100-150 baht (3 quid) a night more... did I mention the brand new 55 inch smart TV's ? You can always get cheaper I agree, but can you get better ?  I guess people will vote with their feet.