IGNORED

Stethoscope - Anyone know where I can buy one?

Firepole

No, it's not for ultra kinky things, although....

Seriously, I just want to keep on top of some lung issues that may be complicated by the air in Pattaya. I do have a little bit of experience on what to look for and what it sounds like so I'm good in that regard.

I was thinking a hospital pharmacy(hospital markup?) but I don't want to pay a lot for something I'll only need short term.

I was thinking maybe the Night Bazaar but I kinda doubt it. I know trying to describe what I'm looking for would be a comical nightmare.

A cheap one is all I need. Any thoughts? A search of the forums turned up nothing.

Thanks.

Probably get one at a pharmacy. If you have issues finding one try Fascino located here on North Pattaya Road

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

A stethoscope is of no value.

Have you been hospitalized or taken prednisolone for your asthma?

Do you have COAD (Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease)?

To check your lungs.....you're better off with a Simple Peak Flow meter.

If you are going to go that route Lazada would probably be a better option.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

To check your lungs.....you're better off with a Simple Peak Flow meter.

Presumably you are referring to a spirometer.

I used to sell those, but never heard them referred to as "Peak Flow Meters'

Peak flow is one of many measurements that also includes volume, acceleration and velocity (flow).

Presumably you are referring to a spirometer.I used to sell those, but never heard them referred to as "Peak Flow Meters'Peak flow is one of many measurements that also includes volume, acceleration and velocity (flow).

Same Same.....measures Peak Flow.

IMG_6184.JPG

Same Same.....measures Peak Flow.

I never said they do not measure peak flow, only that flow is one of several parameters.

In a pulmonary evaluation acceleration and volume are equally important.

I never said they do not measure peak flow, only that flow is one of several parameters.In a pulmonary evaluation acceleration and volume are equally important.

I agree. But peak flow meters are the best way of checking your own airway resistance.

And you did say "never heard them referred to as "Peak Flow Meters".

We learn something everyday.

Have you been hospitalized or taken prednisolone for your asthma?

Do you have COAD (Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease)?

"no value" Wow. But, I guess to someone who doesn't know how to use one it would be of no value. That doesn't apply in my case.

I don't have asthma.

Thanks.

"no value" Wow. But, I guess to someone who doesn't know how to use one it would be of no value. That doesn't apply in my case.

I don't have asthma.

Thanks.

Funny Man......You dont have asthma. But you worry about running out of Ventolin.

You must have an unusual disorder.

Who used the words "no value"? 

You can use a stethoscope to check your vision if you know how to use one. 

Good luck.

I guess it must have been your other personality.....lol

Funny Man......You dont have asthma. But you worry about running out of Ventolin.

You must have an unusual disorder.

You can use a stethoscope to check your vision if you know how to use one. 

Good luck.

Board member "Scumbag" already addressed who said that a stethoscope was of no value so I won't bother.

If you think asthma is the only use for Ventolin then you are, how shall I say it, "limited".

Good luck to you.

Board member "Scumbag" already addressed who said that a stethoscope was of no value so I won't bother.

If you think asthma is the only use for Ventolin then you are, how shall I say it, "limited".

Good luck to you.

I stand corrected.......It's of no value for self monitoring obstructed airways......when you're unable to breathe you will know.

When you struggle to breathe from exercise, pollution, bronchospasm, anaphylactic shock. You will know.

Your lungs, your heart, your health. Up to you.

Apologies for attempting to be constructive.

Asthma is the primary reason for using Bronchodilators. I hope you can keep your lungs functioning well.

Great if you don't have asthma.......nor did the people who experienced it for the first time in Australia with "Thunderstorm Asthma"......and a number of people died.

Archived