IGNORED

Can't create new LINE account via Facebook mobile

Jumpin Jack Flash

Anyone seen this?  Try to set up a new LINE account (got bought myself a second phone, installed LINE, installed FB and chose sign up with FB cos I haven't got a SIM card yet). But the FB page keeps saying "The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment, blah blah, blah...".

Tried logging off and back on FB first, but every time I try to sign up on LINE, I get this shitty FB message and theres no way back to LINE from there. Its stuck on FB waiting on some kind of confirmation but the error prevents it happening.

Guess I'll have to wait till I've bought a SIM and I'll sign up with a phone number, but its annoying since I've always been able to get around the phone number crap before.

Works ok for me. I did it last week.Put line on a new phone and signed up with my facebook account,not my phone number.

Archived