Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Haven in soi lenkee

LOTTELLEE WINNA

4 hours ago, JABL said:

to be honest I have never been a fan of guest houses --but my friend stayed at china garden this year so I would pass this on to him..

The Haven is a ‘Boutique Hotel’.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

The Haven is a ‘Boutique Hotel’.

As there is no lift/elevator are there any rooms available on the ground floor as I do not handle stairs very well?

2 hours ago, twicestung said:

As there is no lift/elevator are there any rooms available on the ground floor as I do not handle stairs very well?

No ground floor rooms...the stairs are pretty steep.

37 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

No ground floor rooms...the stairs are pretty steep.

Thanks M8.

Steep steps would be/ is my problem ...Is there a guest house ( for a lower price than a hotel ) with a lift ?

Steep steps would be/ is my problem ...Is there a guest house ( for a lower price than a hotel ) with a lift ?
That would be really unusual for a guesthouse in Pattaya, and probably push it into a "boutique hotel" category.

I think you're better off looking for a guesthouse with rooms on the ground/mezzanine floor, although they tend to be the noisier ones in my experience.

Maybe. A new thread may get you more recommendations

• 11 months later...

Has anyone stayed as of late? Mixing the trip in May up week in guesthouse and a week in August Suites.

first week is golf,beers and such so just need a good place to rest my head.

2nd week I like a nice hotel for pool and such after golf as normally don’t go so mad, 

joe

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 01/12/2016 at 17:24, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

• Electronic safety boxes for your valuables

• Activated carbon filtrated water even in the showers
Stocked Mini bar refrigerator
• Double Glazed windows to keep out the heat and noise
• Top quality hypo-Allergenic latex mattresses
• High quality hypo-Allergenic latex pillows
• High quality furnishings, linen and fittings
• Private balcony 

It is 800THB for a Queen room and 1,000THB for a King. In terms of downsides, there are very few. There was a tiny leak in my bathroom ceiling, which is beginning to turn a small patch of ceiling black....that is the only negative I can honestly come up with.

Great review!  Big negative for me though is the stocked mini fridge.  Can be a hassle to get it emptied of the mini bar crap so that you can put your own stuff in :unsure:  But the double glazing and filtered water are nice bonuses..27765025_smallfridge.thumb.jpg.42ae982d1de671c6f66e53d108631f81.jpg

57 minutes ago, Joethescot said:

Has anyone stayed as of late? Mixing the trip in May up week in guesthouse and a week in August Suites.

first week is golf,beers and such so just need a good place to rest my head.

2nd week I like a nice hotel for pool and such after golf as normally don’t go so mad, 

joe

Joe, I haven’t stayed there since a year ago. I did however have brekkie there before golf, about 3-4 weeks ago....the usual high standards.

12 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Joe, I haven’t stayed there since a year ago. I did however have brekkie there before golf, about 3-4 weeks ago....the usual high standards.

Perfect, just been in touch with  Steve the owner and have a king come front facing booked for 7 nights.

Lovely location and if I like it will book then and there for my 28 days in Dec and Jan next year. My pals condo block swimming pool shall be getting used instead. 

Thanks

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

" Big negative for me though is the stocked mini fridge.  Can be a hassle to get it emptied of the mini bar crap so that you can put your own stuff in "

Takes about 2 minutes to do at the start of your stay, and 2 mins to put it back in when you're leaving  ?.  What are the little problems in your life, if that's a big one ?  :)   lol

Just now, striderman said:

still bugger all going on at the old haven site in soi 13................

862336949_21dec029(Custom).JPG.3df4aa61ef211a0d242922f3c61152db.JPG

Maybe not the Haven on Soi Lengkee... Cheers...

Just now, Barhop said:

Maybe not the Haven on Soi Lengkee... Cheers...

that is where the haven used to be before it moved to lengkee

Just now, striderman said:

that is where the haven used to be before it moved to lengkee

OK sorry for my ignorance...and love your pics...

Just now, Barhop said:

OK sorry for my ignorance...and love your pics...

i have  extensive photo archives. luckily i knew this shot was taken just before xmas. dec 22nd  2015 the last knees up before the switch to lengkee

626608930_dec22031(Custom).JPG.3cd8203f086cbe4259be6cdf0d5934a3.JPG

still bugger all going on at the old haven site in soi 13................
862336949_21dec029(Custom).JPG.3df4aa61ef211a0d242922f3c61152db.JPG
interesting with the court case to get Haven man to move out and years later still nothing, all that rent lost by the woman owner

On 20/12/2018 at 23:24, striderman said:

i have  extensive photo archives. luckily i knew this shot was taken just before xmas. dec 22nd  2015 the last knees up before the switch to lengkee

626608930_dec22031(Custom).JPG.3cd8203f086cbe4259be6cdf0d5934a3.JPG

I stayed there back in the late 90's early 00's.  It was a good place to hang out.  

Archived