IGNORED

Good Thai with a view

I was hoping to find a decent Thai restaurant with a view. I saw on this thread that Hilton may have such a place. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thx

Plenty with a view, but none with decent Thai Food in Central Pattaya.

Naklua or Na Jomtien is the better areas for that combinations.

You can go to The golf club on LK,get yourself a Panaeng Gai and have a great view of Billabong,Devils Den,The Office and Kaos.

Or are you think like...ocean and shit?

Cabbages and Condoms. Crazy name, top restaurant, great views.

Not cheap though.

There's no such thing as free pussy!

image.png

Yes thanks for the suggestions, well I was not adventurous enough on this trip to go anywhere I couldn't walk of baht bus to. Maybe I will save the suggestions for next time. I did see a place in Central Festival that fit the bill mostly except it appeared to be Lebanese food (Palace?). I had Cabbages and Condoms on my list but I wasn't aware it had a view. Also on my list for next time. 

The Sky Gallery, good place to see the sunset, reasonable price food & drinks, bring ur barfine there, they will definitely love it :D

• 1 year later...
On 12/2/2016 at 16:34, elmo12 said:

Yes thanks for the suggestions, well I was not adventurous enough on this trip to go anywhere I couldn't walk of baht bus to. Maybe I will save the suggestions for next time. I did see a place in Central Festival that fit the bill mostly except it appeared to be Lebanese food (Palace?). I had Cabbages and Condoms on my list but I wasn't aware it had a view. Also on my list for next time. 

Yes. That’s the Palace. Great Lebanese food, a bit expensive. I’ve gone there with friends and my girlfriend. I enjoy the food there. Can’t believe I can get good Lebanese food in Thailand.  In fact, we just went again last night. The bill for two was 1,250 baht. That’s drinking water. 

One thing you have to watch there, they have a 10% service charge on the bill. Which irritates me because I want to tip what I want to tip. What irritates me far more is I didn’t realize there was that charge on the bill the first few times I ate there. So I tipped on top of that.

Pattaya Beer Garden, over the sea on a pier near northern end of Walking Street. Best possible views.

Western and Thai menu; you can find it on web.

Archived