IGNORED

Pussy Cat Club

osofedup

I have heard a few bad reports about this place on soi nernplabwan ( forgive me if I spelt it wrong) so I have given it a miss in the past.

Yesterday however I dropped in and was pleasantly surprised by the layout and the girls. There were a couple of young 20 year olds who were  attentive and accommodating and the Thai lady owner was very friendly and spoke good English. She also bought me a drink which is not a common occurrence...at least not for me.

Just goes to show you cant believe everything you hear or read.

I always like this club..Never any problems and clean Rooms upstairs for easy use..Never believe Rumors..Go see for yourself

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

All the best Joy..you can get it back on track.

• 3 weeks later...

Think Ill check this place out next time I come back. Not far from where I stay.

I popped in the other day there was a party, sat with this average girl, but was a few ones who looked ok, especially one small oriental looking one, thai/Chinese looking one was lovely , any way only 2 falang in and lots of thai`s playing pool and loud thai music usual party,lol, so it`s 2 am and ask the girl how much for her she said 500 bf and 2000 for her, I said check bin , was out like a shot,lol

One of the nearest bars to my house. Walking distance.

Went there once about a year ago. Very nice with comfortable seating.

No real lookers in there. However, what really put me off was a Thai guy, monopolising the girls and acting like he owned the place. Really obnoxious. A couple of his mates monopolising the pool table.

When you get 2 or 3 young Thais in a closed bar acting like wannabe gangsters it's a recipe for trouble.

Had considered giving it another go as it would be handy for my "secret bar".

However, from recent reports in this thread, young Thais still in residence and 500 baht bf, 2000 for the girl, I'll give it a miss thanks.

Thanks for the heads up, wont be going anywhere that place if them Thai guys are hanging out in there. Must be Thai owned.

Will put the word out with mates too.

Thanks for the heads up, wont be going anywhere that place if them Thai guys are hanging out in there. Must be Thai owned.

Will put the word out with mates too.

Your afraid of Thai guys too JEEEZUS 

All the best Joy..you can get it back on track.

yeah but do they have the Leo clock or the cock clock?

Your afraid of Thai guys too JEEEZUS

Not afraid of them but don't need the aggro when I'm chilling out in my local bar. Not many farangs do.

If your ex wants to get what could be a really good bar, back on track, advise her to get rid of the Thai punks.

About a year ago got the impression that the loudest punk was a boyfriend of one of the staff.

You really don't need that in a bar with working girls in it.

Not afraid of them but don't need the aggro when I'm chilling out in my local bar. Not many farangs do.

What agro ? in detail pleas ..before you damage a persons business.

One of the 'young thai guys' is her eldest son named Bank the other is 10 years old ..my son stevie..just make friends with them..its not hard to do..thais are entitled to use the bar just as you..but a little extra care on your wallet...which is only natural..any were in this world.

What agro ? in detail pleas ..before you damage a persons business.

Not me damaging the person's business, it's the Thais that hang out there.

I think that I speak for most farangs by saying that if you are "interviewing" a girl in a closed bar you don't want a group of Thai punks glaring at you!

For details, see my post #7. and pauleyd2uk's post #6.

One of the 'young thai guys' is her eldest son named Bank the other is 10 years old ..my son stevie..just make friends with them..its not hard to do..thais are entitled to use the bar just as you..but a little extra care on your wallet...which is only natural..any were in this world.

None of the guys was 10 years old! Would have said all in their 20s. Ringleader looked the eldest, tatts and punkish hair.

Of course Thais have the right to use the bar, but if they do, I have the right to go to a bar where they don't!

As I said, really nice bar, just wish it had a better atmosphere.

None of the guys was 10 years old! Would have said all in their 20s. Ringleader looked the eldest, tatts and punkish hair.

Of course Thais have the right to use the bar, but if they do, I have the right to go to a bar where they don't!

As I said, really nice bar, just wish it had a better atmosphere.

Well 'im not going to argue any further than this..we split 8 years ago...she is caught up in an avalanche...such a good looking woman too..nothing like the lady i met 13 years ago..no harm done here OK.

Well 'im not going to argue any further than this..we split 8 years ago...she is caught up in an avalanche...such a good looking woman too..nothing like the lady i met 13 years ago..no harm done here OK.

Think she was behind the bar the night I was in there, yes really good looking woman, friendly too.

I wish her every success with her bar and was only giving my personal opinion as to how she could get it back on track. Would use it regularly, walking distance from my house, if it had the same atmosphere as, say, Aqua.

Think she was behind the bar the night I was in there, yes really good looking woman, friendly too.

I wish her every success with her bar and was only giving my personal opinion as to how she could get it back on track. Would use it regularly, walking distance from my house, if it had the same atmosphere as, say, Aqua.

Call in and just say you know John is trying to get her back on track..and would be so nice for you to report back..by the way..i wil pay a visit to see stevo along with my visa update..maybe we farangs can make an impact ?? and take over the music and pool scene.. ??

Call in and just say you know John is trying to get her back on track..and would be so nice for you to report back..by the way..i wil pay a visit to see stevo along with my visa update..maybe we farangs can make an impact ?? and take over the music and pool scene.. ??

Will PM you when it's done.

I popped in the other day there was a party, sat with this average girl, but was a few ones who looked ok, especially one small oriental looking one, thai/Chinese looking one was lovely , any way only 2 falang in and lots of thai`s playing pool and loud thai music usual party,lol, so it`s 2 am and ask the girl how much for her she said 500 bf and 2000 for her, I said check bin , was out like a shot,lol

Went there last night. About 10 "Thai" guys playing pool and generally partying. Spoke to Joy and, without being asked, she explained that they were Malasians working for a company in Pattaya on a 3 month contract. Good set of guys. Really knew how to party, so much so that Joy ran out of girls and had to call for reinforcments! Three young girls turned up, apparently have normal day jobs, 7/11 etc. One was really hot. Malasians decided that they were too young!

Had a good night and will go again. Next time, before my ST not after!

Went there last night. About 10 "Thai" guys playing pool and generally partying. Spoke to Joy and, without being asked, she explained that they were Malasians working for a company in Pattaya on a 3 month contract. Good set of guys. Really knew how to party, so much so that Joy ran out of girls and had to call for reinforcments! Three young girls turned up, apparently have normal day jobs, 7/11 etc. One was really hot. Malasians decided that they were too young!

Had a good night and will go again. Next time, before my ST not after!

Cheers and good of you to look at the post with a little deeper thought..we split nearly 7 years ago now..but we had 2 stunning kids together so we have to keep the scene peaceful and respectful..i have a great G/F now with TD No 3 on the way..hope to meet up at the pussy when i do my visa early january regards  J.

..i have a great G/F now with TD No 3 on the way..hope to meet up at the pussy when i do my visa early january regards  J.

Warmest congratulations old fruit! Do you know yet if it's going to be a Tweedle-Tot or a Tweedle-ette?

Warmest congratulations old fruit! Do you know yet if it's going to be a Tweedle-Tot or a Tweedle-ette?

Ha! going to clinic welly soon but not sure if we want to know the sex..just to see if all is twiddly dory, will give a shout in Banter old chap.

For any one who cares to have a banter..we will be there sunday evening 8th  perhaps kind of fun  who knows.

Archived