IGNORED

Part Exchange Condo for Car

filmitchell

I need a new car, and I am willing to part exchange a car for a condo.

The Condo is 2 years old. Fully Furnished. 35 sq mt Condo, Air Conditioning, Swimming Pool on Roof. Underground Parking.

Rented out for 14,000 per month tenant will re-new next year.

South Beach Condo Pratumnak

1.900.000 Baht.

Call Phil 0632 696196

post-155212-0-61796300-1480401341_thumb.jpg

post-155212-0-04932600-1480401344.jpg

post-155212-0-70516800-1480401345_thumb.jpg

post-155212-0-24826000-1480401349_thumb.jpg

post-155212-0-65238300-1480401357_thumb.jpg

Some quick math says that it would take 11 years to break even at that price for rent. Looks like a nice place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need a new car, and I am willing to part exchange a car for a condo.

The Condo is 2 years old. Fully Furnished. 35 sq mt Condo, Air Conditioning, Swimming Pool on Roof. Underground Parking.[/size]

Rented out for 14,000 per month tenant will re-new next year.[/size]

South Beach Condo Pratumnak[/size]

1.900.000 Baht.[/size]

Call Phil 0632 696196[/size]

I have a motorcycle I do not require and would be happy to swap for the condo.

IMG_0480.JPG

I have a walk in closet that is 1/2 the size of the whole apartment.

Don't buy a cat, as there's no room to swing one.

Damn 35 sq meters is like 120 square feet including the shitter...  wow!  for 1.9 million? 

Yes, please let me know what type of car are you looking for?  Jazz, city, or one of those new korean fuck boxes? 555

I have a walk in closet that is 1/2 the size of the whole apartment.

Don't buy a cat, as there's no room to swing one.

I think he found out that too by now ...... :GoldenSmile1:  

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Damn 35 sq meters is like 120 square feet including the shitter...  wow!  for 1.9 million? 

Yes, please let me know what type of car are you looking for?  Jazz, city, or one of those new korean fuck boxes? 555

hmmm. i thought there was 10.76 square feet in one square meter.

That would make it 376.60 square feet.

Just double checked to see if i was right, and yes 1 sq meter is 10.7639 square feet.

just clarifying

ez

Seems like the mantra of build them and they will come is failing. Building them for a car seem appropriate.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Daryle

OP - Just ignore the critics. You have submitted a very well written advert; yes the condo is small, but it is absolutely immaculately presented and is in an upmarket area. You are also to be commended in terms of your innovative approach - a car plus cash, might just tempt a buyer. Good luck - hope you get a result.

OP - Just ignore the critics. You have submitted a very well written advert; yes the condo is small, but it is absolutely immaculately presented and is in an upmarket area. You are also to be commended in terms of your innovative approach - a car plus cash, might just tempt a buyer. Good luck - hope you get a result.

About remark critics ....check same condo building prices from hip flat ......even one have the same bathroom ...(!).. but many more pictures  than here published ....just give you a thinking to compare .... https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/pattaya/condo/south-beach

Ps: innovating approach ...., but forgetting to show in foreign ...or in " that " Company  or Thai name ..., very important ...!..

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

About remark critics ....check same condo building prices from hip flat ......even one have the same bathroom ...(!).. but many more pictures  than here published ....just give you a thinking to compare .... https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/pattaya/condo/south-beach

My comments were primarily relate to praising the OP for a well presented condo and for his innovative sales pitch. I really don't know about the pics (I have taken the OP at face-value).

Archived