IGNORED

Changing my flag

Hi,

Slowly finding my feet around this great forum of yours. One quick question, it has my flag (and presumably timezone) set as South Korean. This must have been a misclick when I set up my account. I don't seem to be able to change this info in my profile. Could anyone tell me how (or could a mod do it for me). I would like the Scottish saltire if possible.

Cheers.

test - think - may have sorted it

test - sorted?

Click on my controls (top of page) then click edit profile information, at the bottom there is a option with a drop down box, then choose your country

Don't forget to click on amend my profile

I can see you haven't been able to edit it and I tried to edit it for you both here and on the Admin Controls with no success. We will have to get Bryan to see if he can fix it as it seems to be a software glitch. I tried several others and they work fine but the Scottish flag is defaulting to South Korea for some reason.

Cheers. A similair race to the S Koreans but generally taller, fatter, gingerer and somewhat more hirsute. Thanks for your prompt help.

I checked on your profile settings and it still says the flag choice is South Korea but I see you are flying Scottish colours now.

I checked on your profile settings and it still says the flag choice is South Korea but I see you are flying Scottish colours now.

Indeed - but am on the wrong time. Also saw a S Korean post somewhere else (location Seoul) who now has the scotland flag. Apologies for this can of worms.........

No need to be sorry for anything. It is obviously something that needs to be sorted and we thank you for bringing it to our attention.

sorry the upgrage over wrote the modification!! its a good job you noticed. I will have to go through them tonight!!

Bryan

• 2 years later...

Thanks, because I live in Seoul; and somehow ended up with a Finland flag