IGNORED

Rayong

fantasmas81

Hello. I'm planning on coming back to Pattaya in the next couple of months and am thinking of having a few days break from Pattaya mid trip and going to Rayong for a couple of nights.

Looking online, there appears to be some nice hotels around, but I want a mongers suggestion for a decent, cheapish hotel which is guest friendly.

Any suggestions?

So you want to leave Pattaya for a few days to go monger in Rayong ... ? 

Not much to monger in Rayong . 

Rayong is a big industrial area. Think oil refineries, factories etc.

If you want to see the place, take a bus from Pattaya one morning, should take max 1.5 hours to get there. Make sure you don't miss the last bus back to Pattaya in the evening!

We stopped for dinner in Rayong on our way to Klaeng today. I found the old center very pittoresk, wouldn't advice it for mongering but I'm happy we took the time to leave Sukhumvit Road.

Many small restaurants and coffee bars like the one below.

3f62c823235c148c8c6198eb6bce0578.jpg

6b2e3f1d86ea5eb65bfd26020efa8f5d.jpg

4cdf7d36b26c47027e824184122e3126.jpg

So you want to leave Pattaya for a few days to go monger in Rayong ... ? 

Not much to monger in Rayong . 

Not purely just for mongering. I'd like to go down that area, find a nice beach and just chill for a couple of nights, recharge to come back to Pattaya and party.

I'd either take a girl from Pattaya with me or go to Bang Chang each day and bring a girl from there daily

We stopped for dinner in Rayong on our way to Klaeng today. I found the old center very pittoresk, wouldn't advice it for mongering but I'm happy we took the time to leave Sukhumvit Road.

Many small restaurants and coffee bars like the one below.

Very cool. Thanks Andy. Don't get me wrong, I love Pattaya, but after 4 days of drinking and fucking I need to chill and just calm down a bit.

So, I guess it's either Rayong or Koh Samet

Very cool. Thanks Andy. Don't get me wrong, I love Pattaya, but after 4 days of drinking and fucking I need to chill and just calm down a bit.

So, I guess it's either Rayong or Koh Samet

Do you ride your own car or motorbike?

Do you ride your own car or motorbike?

I don't drive a car in Thailand, but I've rented a motorbike before

I don't drive a car in Thailand, but I've rented a motorbike before

Are you in Pattaya now?

Archived