IGNORED

VPN recommendations ?

Jumpin Jack Flash

Hi everyone, does anyone know any suitable vpns for china, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in China and I use Astrill ... paid service, works great .... but that might be over in March. Rumors are they finally will block all VPNs.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

What's a good free vpn for BBCi player I was using cyber ghost but don't seem 2 work for me anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What's a good free vpn for BBCi player I was using cyber ghost but don't seem 2 work for me anymore.

Nord currently works for iPlayer. However, BBC keeps blacklisting IPs which they suspect are VPNs so it's a constant game as to which VPNs will week...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Nord currently works for iPlayer. However, BBC keeps blacklisting IPs which they suspect are VPNs so it's a constant game as to which VPNs will week...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have got hola and brosec to work with Google chrome but actually I am looking for one what works with applications so I can download with there app on my pc I, will check out Nord thanks

• 4 months later...

I have been using Nord for a while and its working well to connect to any US site. I do watch Netflix, Amazon Prime on it. 

Also the other way to connect asian countries. Sometimes connecting to asian country networks slows down overall speed. 

Have to be a bit careful with free vpns. There are very nasty ways for the companies to profit off of you which could easily lead to your computer/phone being infected with a virus, or your private logins/financial information being stolen and since it encapsulates the entire network traffic of your device plus its DNS the exposure to attack is huge. 

As for paid ones, torguard and proxy.sh are nice ( google for a coupon ).

From thailand, make sure they have one or two singapore locations. Thailand has long standing capacity problems to international destinations, but decent peering with singapore. Singapore doesnt have such problems ( or at least to a much lesser degree ) and so it can save you when things are running terrible here. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2018 at 13:27, ocka said:

I used ExpressVPN on my phone and laptop while in Pattaya last year.  

I found it was reliable and convenient.  Nice to have that extra layer of security when accessing my bank accounts etc.

They provide a choice of multiple countries for your exit node, so I could watch Australian TV by selecting an Australian address for example. (iview is blocked from overseas access.)

Thanks for the post.  Not just iview, I would particularly like to be able to watch SBS ondemand when in LOS.  Have only ever used one VPN - Opera - and that was very briefly.  It uses Singapore so there is still that "blocked from overseas access" problem with them.

Just had a look at ExpressVPN site and their options for payment/duration seem a bit restrictive and long term (6 or 12 month in USD).  Don't mind paying a reasonable fee but have two trips of 29 and 30 days next year booked, so am looking for something I can use twice for a month at a time.  Anyone have a VPN recommendation, in particular to avoid the "not available outside of Australia" hassle, preferably available for a single month at a time???

Browsec is a chrome extension and free.

Its suitable for simple things.

Okayfreedom is a faster option. Not an extension.

Its not free but it gives 1 year free account sometimes.

Archived