IGNORED

VPN recommendations ?

Jumpin Jack Flash

Seems like theres a lot of choice out there. Any experts around can list a few of the best options.?

Doesn't have to be free, I don't mind paying if its quality service.

it would also depend on what you plan to use the VPN for 

---------------------------
Here we go!!!

I use Cyberghost as well , works well

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

I use VPN Master there is a UK server you can access used to give you 1 hr free then you were logged out, recently changed 24 hr free per log in. You can immediately log in again for another 24 hr free 1 advert when log in and one when you log out. It is OK for my needs.

I use a Google-Crome extension called "Browsec". 

It's free, and serves all purposes for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using VPNs for several years now and the best ones I came across are: NordVPN, and privateinternetaccess. They've got great speeds and have several server locations. These are more of the reliable, higher-tier ones. 

I've been using VPNs for several years now and the best ones I came across are: NordVPN, and privateinternetaccess. They've got great speeds and have several server locations. These are more of the reliable, higher-tier ones. 

I've been using privateinternetaccess for a while and like it too - my only complaint is that I can't get my US version of Netflix, it is still blocked.  However, the Thai version of Netflix is at least catching up.

• 3 weeks later...

Zenmate, free for basic service.

I had Zenmate premium multiple times but ITV player blocked it

I use Hola free now does the job and dont access any sensitive stuff from laptop

I've used privateinternetaccess(PIA) for over 2 years now. Worked everywhere, LoS, PI, UAE, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Oman, Bahrain, Singapore. A lot more places it has worked but the aforementioned was just from last year. $35 a year but really worth it.

• 1 year later...

I just read elsewhere on the net that VPN's are illegal in LOS;  anyone know if there is any truth to that?

1 hour ago, bertik said:

I just read elsewhere on the net that VPN's are illegal in LOS;  anyone know if there is any truth to that?

No idea but perhaps seeing what a VPN is used for...

On 1/16/2017 at 22:36, Droppinfuknloads said:

I've used privateinternetaccess(PIA) for over 2 years now. Worked everywhere, LoS, PI, UAE, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Oman, Bahrain, Singapore. A lot more places it has worked but the aforementioned was just from last year. $35 a year but really worth it.

I have recently started using PIA and am happy with them. There are some US businesses that block access from outside the US. This circumvents that problem.

Have used Cyberghost for the last three years and now using Finch. Both have multiple servers, though Cyberghost has more numbers than Finch. Cyberghost is easier to setup on a Mac than Finch, but Finch seems to be faster...

9 people can't make a baby in one month

18 hours ago, bertik said:

Let us read that bullshit too!

59 minutes ago, soi16 said:

Let us read that bullshit too!

Actually it was on Thaivisa forum, but precisely where eludes me now. If, as you state, its bullshit then why would you want to read it?

I used ExpressVPN on my phone and laptop while in Pattaya last year.  

I found it was reliable and convenient.  Nice to have that extra layer of security when accessing my bank accounts etc.

They provide a choice of multiple countries for your exit node, so I could watch Australian TV by selecting an Australian address for example. (iview is blocked from overseas access.)

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

3 hours ago, soi16 said:

Source is YOU or TV?

To be sure I don't know what you are on about. As you should be aware the WWW is a vast universe and I do not choose to spend my time trying to find the original source,  only to validate or not and to see if anyone has real info regarding the issue I raised.  You can take what I said or you can leave it.  Up 2 U.  Good luck in your pursuit. 

Archived