IGNORED

D1 Apartment

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

Anyone got any info or have stayed here at D1 Apartment it's near the other property's off Soi Baukaow as i am

hoping to get an extra trip in next March and it meets my requirements.

This place i think is seperate from D-Hotel and D-Apartment and i am sure i walked past it last trip and commented

to my friend about how new it looked.

I have only seen 1 review in which it was given a 10/10 rating so willing to give it a try.

Thanks in advance guys and have a good day.

I`d like to know first hand info as well,it son my list of possibles for next time!

Hi Guys

Anyone got any info or have stayed here at D1 Apartment it's near the other property's off Soi Baukaow as i am

hoping to get an extra trip in next March and it meets my requirements.

This place i think is seperate from D-Hotel and D-Apartment and i am sure i walked past it last trip and commented

to my friend about how new it looked.

I have only seen 1 review in which it was given a 10/10 rating so willing to give it a try.

Thanks in advance guys and have a good day.

Sorry Guys D1 Apartment is part of D-Apartment at the botton of Soi 11 and infact is the older building 

without a lift, never the less i am still looking for the information and reviews of the older building.

I am looking at a stay of 22 nights for an extra trip in March and the rooms seem OK, standard room air

condition 2 big room but no balcony has small swimming pool on the roof.

The newer building is much better and more expensive but for this extra trip i will be on a budget so just

need a cheap room and nothing fancy.

Sorry Guys D1 Apartment is part of D-Apartment at the botton of Soi 11 and infact is the older building 

without a lift, never the less i am still looking for the information and reviews of the older building.

I am looking at a stay of 22 nights for an extra trip in March and the rooms seem OK, standard room air

condition 2 big room but no balcony has small swimming pool on the roof.

The newer building is much better and more expensive but for this extra trip i will be on a budget so just

need a cheap room and nothing fancy.

Thep Apartments 50 mtres further down :GoldenSmile1:

Archived