Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Steak and Thai Food (off 3rd rd), cheap and good

I came the other night with Mark (Hallmark Motorbikes) the other day. I am back as the food is delicious. I had pork with pepper sauce with fries (or rice). 70 baht for a nice meal. Maybe someone can say which soi this is on across 3rd rd. 20161125_224222.jpg20161125_224247.jpg20161125_223950.jpg20161125_223901.jpg20161125_223854.jpg20161125_223843.jpg66ff2a227da80b147be90b912aeba854.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks for location, yobbo.  It's good because it's on the walk to 007, Club 4 and Pirates, so I'd naturally be walking right past it.

Is there another page of menu missing, with noodle dishes eg pad thai?  I'm kind of surprised it doesn't seem to do pad thai.

If anyone goes there again, can you take more pics, particularly of the outside of the place in daylight, and put them up here?  Google Street View's images look different from pic 2, though of course the GSV pics are four years old.  I'm not sure which one of the restaurants there it is.

If the map is accurate, it looks like the first right after Soi Lengkee if you're going north on 3rd Road.

That pictured meal for 70 baht not only looks good, it looks like a screaming good deal. This could be an interesting thread to watch.

Looks fucking delicious that. 70b?

There's a lot of money to be saved over them 3rd road ways. Wish I managed to peel myself away from the norm of Buakhow to beach road locations.

Is 3rd road classed as the dark side?

IMO on Third Road and just beyond things start to get a lot cheaper than the prices that are normal nearer the sea.  That particular area just beyond the end of soi Lengkee is convenient to get to and cheap, other interesting places near there include Bite Me Bistro and Tsunami Sushi Buffet.  Does anyone know any other businesses (restaurants?) worth visiting just beyond the end of soi Lengkee?

Looks fucking delicious that. 70b?

There's a lot of money to be saved over them 3rd road ways. Wish I managed to peel myself away from the norm of Buakhow to beach road locations.

Is 3rd road classed as the dark side?

Nah I believe the dark side is considered over the railway line. Over the other side of the highway.

DATY champion of Pattaya,

If the map is accurate, it looks like the first right after Soi Lengkee if you're going north on 3rd Road.

That pictured meal for 70 baht not only looks good, it looks like a screaming good deal. This could be an interesting thread to watch.

I enter across 3rd road between Soi Lengkee and Soi Excite.

It's good because it's on the walk to 007, Club 4 and Pirates, so I'd naturally be walking right past it.

Is there another page of menu missing, with noodle dishes eg pad thai? I'm kind of surprised it doesn't seem to do pad thai.

That was the whole menu...no pages left off.

My friend has a bar with swimming pool & sauna close to this place, so I have to check this restaurant in january.

where is this place

i love to  relax is sauna.....

could you like to tell us where this heaven is ?

La Bella,

https://goo.gl/maps/uYaPohqpFU72

Their Sauna is not always on, but they

Will turn it on if you ask for it.

Cant remember if it was 100 or 200baht for Sauna and swimming, on wednesdays around 6pm they do bbq buffet for 200baht what includes sauna & swimming (might not be every week)

I came the other night with Mark (Hallmark Motorbikes) the other day. I am back as the food is delicious. I had pork with pepper sauce with fries (or rice). 70 baht for a nice meal. Maybe someone can say which soi this is on across 3rd rd. attachicon.gif20161125_224222.jpgattachicon.gif20161125_224247.jpgattachicon.gif20161125_223950.jpgattachicon.gif20161125_223901.jpgattachicon.gif20161125_223854.jpgattachicon.gif20161125_223843.jpg66ff2a227da80b147be90b912aeba854.jpg

One of my Thai wife's fav restaurants

Very good value for Baht and cheap beer

I normally have the pork steak with extra chips and a beer comes in at about 150 Baht

Here's other sauna ideas:

La Bella (as above)  https://www.facebook.com/la.bella.33821/

Maikan Majatolo  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/272078-finnish-guesthouse-maikan-majatalo-soi-yume/

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/299100-where-are-the-saunas/

Let's keep this thread on Steak and Thai Food, sorry for sidetrack.

• 3 weeks later...

My friend has a bar with swimming pool & sauna close to this place, so I have to check this restaurant in january.

what is name of yer friends bar my longtime likes saunas and I like drinking around a pool, sounds like a win win for me. ha55

never mind it was posted......... excuse my premature typeration

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

I really wish you hadn't publicised this place!! LOL

Don't worry, he's in no danger of being over-run by customers.

I find the food there mediocre at best.

Looks awesome value, I'll be trying it out!

I go there twice a week for beef steak. Comes with salad, some fries, and carrots for 150 baht. Decent food and decent price. If you want mories an extra plate is 50 baht. Quality is consistent. Husband usually cooks the steak and fries. Wife adds the rest. Totally gets my vote!

I go there twice a week for beef steak. Comes with salad, some fries, and carrots for 150 baht. Decent food and decent price. If you want mories an extra plate is 50 baht. Quality is consistent. Husband usually cooks the steak and fries. Wife adds the rest. Totally gets my vote!

I took a look in the place when this thread first opened as I live nearby,bit of a dump to be honest by its looks,food may be ok but I will never be tempted,,,,,if you like it up to you :hello09:

Archived