IGNORED

Jim's Burger Near Big C North

Evil Penevil

I was in this place once. I remember that the only thing I really wanted to eat for dinner that day was a juicy big burger with a good size salty french fries. I took Mc-taxi to Jims, I had the impression it was the right place.... I walked in there, I ordered, 2 minutes later I was told, they didn't have french fries. I was sooo disappointed, so I left. Well, I had to eat something else in an other restaurant. But around midnight, after few beers in WS, I still wanted fr. fr. I had to go to McDo. in that street and bought me a big size french fries (I don't eat McDo burgers). a bit satisfied.....

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Taa_Saparot said:

So its in the middle of Pet Shop Row?

282882013_12aug009(Custom).JPG.a12caffe93d111115bf71553d327bf18.JPG

where that white sign is behind the car to the right of the photo

Who does the proof reading at these sign printing companies? I would avoid the place solely on the poor signage. 

• 2 weeks later...

Fyi :Jim's burger Pattaya will change the operation time to 11.30 am til 24.00 everyday.
Start on Sep 1st , 2019

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/08/2019 at 20:21, Poontwang said:

Who does the proof reading at these sign printing companies? I would avoid the place solely on the poor signage. 

some more have appeared

161637818_27sept006(Custom).JPG.728e9a60d403b52a1c048b40851f4d1d.JPG

45971792_27sept007(Custom).JPG.b733e7e9716fa8684828fd53c6eb3ab0.JPG

I suspect this place will struggle, given its location, especially with Prime burger now open at a better location.

Where is Prime burger?

16 minutes ago, izzyg said:

Where is Prime burger?

In the former location of the Butchers Arms on Soi Buakhao - see @Evil Penevil's September 11 post in this thread

Archived