Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jim's Burger Near Big C North

Evil Penevil

I have heard mixed reviews on it but if i find myself in North Pattaya i'll give it a go. Lining off of Thepprasit i won;t make a special trip, there are a few very good options much closer

such as ?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

such as ?

mementos small burger bigger than my large one there

here are a couple of choices

cheeseburger.JPG

Sandwich Cheeseburger spinach.JPG

Only been once and thought it was decent, but nothing special.

I don't mind paying above average prices for good food, but left without too much Desire to get back. It could've been a one off, but found the meat over seasoned with steak spice or something similar that mask the flavour of the meat which I want to taste...especially if it's good quality.

I agree with Socrates that there is certainly room for a decent burger joint in a better location, but will give Jims another try when I return.

I don't mind paying above average prices for good food, but left without too much desire to get back. It could've been a one off, but found the meat over seasoned with steak spice or something similar that mask the flavour of the meat which I want to taste...especially if it's good quality.

I agree with Socrates that there is certainly room for a decent burger joint in a better location, but will give Jims another try when I return.

same same but it definitely that double burger next time, without those awful black buns

Just by looking at those photos it appears they may have reduced the size of the burger. 

And they used to serve more waffle fries too.

Still an OK burger joint, you won;t find much better elsewhere in patts to be honest.

Also JH where the hell is mementos exactly.

Is the burger the item there or what else would you recommend. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/03/2017 at 4:55 AM, belmiro said:

I was also underwhelmed with Jim's.

For the price (500b with beer) it was very underwhelming. It's ok, but just ok. It is also a bit of a bitch to get there. 

such as ?

mementos small burger bigger than my large one there

here are a couple of choices

post-148625-0-29364900-1488599903_thumb.jpg

post-148625-0-32837300-1488599970_thumb.jpg

They look great where are they?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, juice777 said:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

agreed, the pictures look great........

23 hours ago, juice777 said:

4 hours ago, just hanging said:

agreed, the pictures look great........

Think juice was asking where Memento is located. Just Hanging, is this the place? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Memento-Restaurant/249297005191367

14 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Think juice was asking where Memento is located. Just Hanging, is this the place? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Memento-Restaurant/249297005191367

yes, I know but I didnt want to threadfuck but since you ask here it is,  but those pics are not great, all food good, all large portions, burgers big and great.  full on menu, threpprasit soi 8, lunch and dinner

https://www.facebook.com/MomentoBeachResort/

I haven't been for a bit, been getting a patty melt at Rich man poor man, of course i upped the size here but the regular one great at 195 baht and they have real ice tea for 40 baht, great meal.   I sometimes ass some thick great split pea soup

I am gonna try Jims Burgers again but I was really not happy with my burger, or bun, especially when I paid for a large and got a small burger. Looked nothing like the size on the menu, even had to confirm it was the large one when they gave it to me

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

• 8 months later...
On 2/16/2017 at 11:48, just hanging said:

and we asked for white buns and they were out in the large size, only black buns in the large size available.   I will give it one more try but one of the two I ate with ordered the same as me and he got the same small size, maybe he will comment.   I will bring the pic of the double one above and make sure that it is what I will get but each burger on that is way large than my large one

I was still starving and ordered the chicken burger without the bun afterwards

gave jims burgers another go and finally got a huge double burger with 

plenty of meat..way different size then my previous visit.

think it was called twin dragon..380bt...was great

gave jims burgers another go and finally got a huge double burger with 
plenty of meat..way different size then my previous visit.
think it was called twin dragon..380bt...was great
Tried Jim's on my last trip twice, loved it. I also had the twin dragon, both times.

e84556ef72a4b33ff19b5b525c9cfffc.jpg

My only gripe was it was too tall to eat whole. Split it in half and had "2" burgers...555

Chips/fries were nice and crunchy, had a side of fried onion rings the 2nd time and they were delicious. That little dipping sauce was quite tasty too.

If only it was better located I'd eat there more often. Twice over a 10 day trip ain't so bad, considering I like to mix it up where I eat every night.

1 hour ago, OoJohnnyoO said:

Tried Jim's on my last trip twice, loved it. I also had the twin dragon, both times.

e84556ef72a4b33ff19b5b525c9cfffc.jpg

My only gripe was it was too tall to eat whole. Split it in half and had "2" burgers...555

If they had flattened the meatpatty it would have all fitted nicely in those buns, don't understand why they have to build burgers so damned high!:Fuck_Knows:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Just now, plahgat said:

If they had flattened the meatpatty it would have all fitted nicely in those buns, don't understand why they have to build burgers so damned high!:Fuck_Knows:

Plahgat

I suspect so it looks bigger.   If I try it again I will get the double instead of the large

1 minute ago, just hanging said:

I suspect so it looks bigger.   If I try it again I will get the double instead of the large

Looks ridiculous only, like two big meatballs stack on top of eachother! :rolleyes:

Burgers should be made no bigger than you can hold it and bite across it all so you get all the ingredients and taste in one chew!

This is how big a perfect burger should be!:P

Plahgat

21740204_1467136990041415_7213323334659290717_n.jpg.ff1af0418cf77aa13629c83dc0619f42.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 1 year later...

Dear my lovely customer

Jim's burger pattaya will renovate on fabruary 7th and will come back soon as soon as possible

and we will power up with Wraptor , Wrap & Tex-mex food from Bangkok and specially do IPA taproom for ontap

We appreciate every lovely customer and still have power to make the best thing to you , hope to
see you guy soon 

Love
jim's burger pattaya

50902128_10156841075235535_4543946283861

• 5 months later...

On Jim's Burgers Facebook page, that they are now closed, and in the process of moving to a Pattaya Glang - Third Road location.

I thought they were looking to move to Soi Buakhao, well still much better location than their old one. I guess the opening of T21 didn't bring that much More customers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/07/2019 at 17:59, Taa_Saparot said:

On Jim's Burgers Facebook page, that they are now closed, and in the process of moving to a Pattaya Glang - Third Road location.

Open Monday the 12th ...

67894096_10156516397015817_264339182481047552_n.jpg.028819e5d9d5888ebef00f24af4e8e50.jpg

67774714_2228668530778479_1072092814256373760_o.thumb.jpg.a045286951a5e4160b874b9553d61bd4.jpg

On 29/07/2019 at 23:59, Taa_Saparot said:

found it after a struggle. i don't think all the signs are up yet which is just as well on foot i kept missing it. i even missed it today on the first pass despite having looked at the map earlier today

1588853282_12aug006(Custom).JPG.b931f0bcb9186d79581a0a81fede912f.JPG

third rd right side if heading north  just before soi 10 and not far short of pattaya klang (central rd)

1757770162_12aug007(Custom).JPG.4c1488dd03ce955f04de99cab8569a4e.JPG

stated hours 16.00 to midnight

824142495_12aug008(Custom).JPG.5fc6780ea6170a6ef4562bf17c455f52.JPG

Archived